Getting to the Diamond Near The Old Fort

Started by Ricamundo, June 01, 2009, 07:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

As far as I know you, D_B, the camera will be rolling too  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, I put the video capture thingy back in storage because I had to get my 35mm film scanner back out. Not that it matters much, you can't make that jump in a buggy or ATV. Well, maybe in an ATV if you really try, I worked at it for about 20 minutes and though I did get some amusing results sometimes, I never did make it across.

One time, I got the ATV stuck between the ends of the two rocks and it hung there quite nicely. Still couldn't jump on it and jump across though. Then, one time I was fooling around with the vehicle hop in the trainer and hopped the ATV while under the rock overhang and it did not like that at all. After spinning a million times in the air at a high RPM, I eventually got stuck WAAYYYY up in the air on one of the invisible walls.

Other than that, nothing exciting  ....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

hahaha :) thanks for trying anyway, and it made for a good read  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳