SMALL REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS

Started by RedRaven, May 31, 2009, 04:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

hi to you all,
please help me out on this - there are 2 polls in the FC2:Questions section

1) WHO ARE YOU ?
2) WHO DO YOU WANT WACTHING YOUR BACK

please make a vote, so far 1 has 7 and 2 has 8, and as i post this there are 124 members.
the results will help me determine which characters to progress and post in the Quick Start downloads at points futher into the story than the current downloads.
Cheers :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

I could remove one of the polls if you like...  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

seriously, for a change:

I modified the first post so members can just click and go there instantly :)

(a little easier than searching the boards for the polls, if you don't mind :) )

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: dke58 on May 31, 2009, 04:54:52 PM
hi to you all,
please help me out on this - there are 2 polls in the FC2:Questions section...

Let's help dke58 out with his polls - there is a brand new block on the main page that has "significant thread" links; the two polls are in the list - spread the word!   :-X

PS: We'll be adding more links to the list as we develop key game play strategies.

EDIT: good plan, Art!  :-X

RedRaven

a great big  :-X to you two guys,
sifting thru some Andre saves to post at the mo.
  will be from certain points of progression up to and including- end Act 1 / start Act 2 all at 100% accuracy with info on missions completed, weapons, buddies etc. ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

amazing efforts from your side, dke58  :-X  :)

DKM2

Quote from: PZ on May 31, 2009, 07:01:38 PM
Quote from: dke58 on May 31, 2009, 04:54:52 PM
hi to you all,
please help me out on this - there are 2 polls in the FC2:Questions section...

Let's help dke58 out with his polls - there is a brand new block on the main page that has "significant thread" links; the two polls are in the list - spread the word!   :-X

PS: We'll be adding more links to the list as we develop key game play strategies.

EDIT: good plan, Art!  :-X
Is that the block on the right side of the site?
Because if I am logged on using IE, that whole right side disappears. (logged off, I see it)
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

it is. what if you force a reload/refresh of the page, or try CTRL+rightarrow, or touch the utmost right of the page with the mouse -- all this works with FireFox to make that frame visible...?

DKM2

Quote from: Art Blade on June 01, 2009, 08:36:01 AM
it is. what if you force a reload/refresh of the page, or try CTRL+rightarrow, or touch the utmost right of the page with the mouse -- all this works with FireFox to make that frame visible...?
OMG, ctrl+rightarrow fixed it. You are the browser king!
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

PZ

Also try ctrl- left arrow and ctrl- up (and down) arrows to change the look of the page on the left and center sides respectively.  You can tailor your view of the page using this method, as long as you remember the ctrl keys to return to normal state!   :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳