old school

Started by RedRaven, May 31, 2009, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

shame we cant use these to dispatch a few pesky mercs
[smg id=674 align=center width=400]
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

nice find, where did you find that? Ranger Station, perhaps? Ah, no... no stone walls there...
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

mikes bar opposite the fridge, must of been in there 50+ times i reckon but never noticed them on the wall before.
would be great to be able to run some merc scum thru with that spear, nice broad head on be good at seperating vertibre i reckon ;D

(ps - where did you get the green stars from ? how can i change mine ? cheers) :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

which one of Mike's, Leboa or Bowa?

(I have no idea, perhaps you have to be green enough so they indicate your state ;) )
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Interesting how we can visit an area, take it for granted, and not notice the obvious!

The green stars are automatically assigned to the moderators.  :-X

RedRaven

leboa.
green stars look very groovy (never noticed them before either - need to open eyes a bit more maybe  :D) :)

PZ

Well, I might change the stars for the senior members to something a bit different - notice that senior members are now listed with green font in the shout box and the online listing.

Art Blade

that too is groovy  :-X  :)

retiredgord

I like green..unless that's the colour of my face after too many jugs of Margaritas
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

if the senior members are listed with green font, I'd give them green stars too. Corporate identity :) Let the mods have a different colour than that.

PZ

How about moderators = green and senior members = orange, both with text and stars.

Art Blade

sounds good  :) pity though, I wish I had orange :)

ah, doesn't matter

PZ

OK, you like orange, and Gord likes green - let's do the 'ol switcharoo...  ;)

Art Blade

on second thoughts, can I have red?

LOL, just kidding  ;D ;D ;D

PZ

lol, you are one funny guy, Art!   ;D

Art Blade

heh heh heh  ;D ;D ;D

PZ

Of course, it might not be a bad idea to have the malaria pill canisters as the moderator "stars"...  ;D

Art Blade

...and silencers for the admin, yeah, yeah  ;D ;D

PZ

ooooo.... cool....  :-X

Art Blade

hahahaha!! best use a white outline for the black silencers so we can see them stick out  ;) ;D

RedRaven

could always use grenades instead of stars  :P

Art Blade

haha, indeed... I love grens too :)

hmm, I was about to say, keep your grens and give me some NUKES  ;D ;D ;D

PZ

Quote from: dke58 on June 01, 2009, 12:47:14 AM
could always use grenades instead of stars  :P

'nades!  ...something to try out... if the graphic can be manipulated effectively.  :-X

EDIT:  Just changed the stars in my online presence to 'nades - b/w right now, but I'd like to colorize them or make them glow.

Tags:
🡱 🡳