Rogue's gallery

Started by PZ, May 31, 2009, 07:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Because we're amidst a South African country full of criminal mercs, perhaps a mug shot or two would be in order:
Tyrone
[smg id=663]
Manuel
[smg id=664]
Stefan
[smg id=665]
Tex
[smg id=666]
Dwayne
[smg id=667]
Bill
[smg id=668]
Chico
[smg id=669]
Washington
[smg id=670]
Tadpole
[smg id=671]
Psycho
[smg id=672]

RedRaven

quality pics, thinkin of printing them off as posters, then can put a tally score under each one for every time put an end to their mercish activity. :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

lol, good one... they are recognizable during the game if you scope the area...

By their appearances, they must have been abused when they were younger; no wonder their attitudes are so hostile.  If I looked like that, I'd also probably shoot any newcomer that I saw.

retiredgord

Psycho looks like he didn't get his Cracker Jack Prize when he was younger..several times at least.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

haha, Cracker Jack - haven't thought about that in a long time (loved the prizes when I was a kid)

RedRaven

WOW! didnt know you guys got Cracker Jack over there,
remember it (just) from my early years.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Hold on a second......Chico is wearing his birthday shirt  ;D

He should get his present soon  ;)

Excellent post PZ... great fun to see their faces as they are really taking a photo for the Merc's year book  ;D ;D ;D

Would be nice to have them as avatars somehow  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

funny and nice idea, PZ  :) :-X Sefapane mercs, I recognise them :)

If you want to have fun with those Boyz of 'Pane (pronounced as in pain, haha) you should go there when a mission is pending that requires a bouncer (either in the house at the centre, or the one next to the garage).

Kill everyone but the bouncer, and don't ask him to let you in. If anyone else is dead, you're back in "cease fire" state... Then  you shoot him. He or one of the Boyz will then replace him after a couple of seconds, then him, then him... :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, that's a good one, Art - I've done something similar with the doorman inside the building - he kept re-spawning - was funny to watch

Great idea JRD, I made them to a standard size (650x870) so resizing them should not be a problem - will make an interesting avatar set!

Art Blade

I just return from Port Selao, testing my new vidcard driver (nvidia 185.85 for GTX265) and -zombieai. Funny, they don't respawn after you kill the mercs in Selao, except those bouncers :) They have quite a variety there. I trained my 6P9 on a spot where their heads poped up and popped their heads... always the same spot. The hole in the door is now so slick even a fly couldn't find a hold  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳