additional content

Started by IamVince, May 29, 2009, 04:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamVince

Ok on the Main menu when I click on "additional content" it wants a password.What password,my ubi.com password?
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and I missed it.Thanks

RedRaven

think its the codes to unlock Predecessor tapes, download the pdf checklist from this site, they are on the last page
:-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

IamVince

did that but I can't tell anything happened

Art Blade

it doesn't happen instantly. Last time I noticed something I drove into Pala or Port Selao, and I got a call on my mobile. After that the missions were unlocked (a white envelope icon appeared on the map)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

best can recall after tutorial next time you enter Pala you get a call (similar to antenna mission calls).
Envelope appears on map as Art says, grab that for tape location, when you got the tape you have to go get envelope again (but its fun running over the 3 useless mercs pretending to be on guard. see if you can get them all in one line without turning - Merc Bowls :-X)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

IamVince

oh ok I'm good then...lol wondered where that came from

Tags:
🡱 🡳