Assassination mission: Port Selao target

Started by PZ, May 28, 2009, 01:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Finding myself near this cell phone tower:
[smg id=634]
... I received instructions to kill the available target of opportunity in Port Selao.  Easy  mission, I though to myself as I prepared the glider for flight.  Flew over the now dead guard post to the GL truck I had parked just north of the GP, and made my way eventually back to the northeast bus stop and a slow ride into town.

Once in town, I tracked down this man wearing one of the cheapest suits I have yet seen; looks like they would make good material for VW seat covers.

[smg id=631]
Someone should tell this guy that smoking is bad for your health...
[smg id=632]
... so is a bullet, whispered the 6P9...
[smg id=633]

Art Blade

QuoteOnce in town, I tracked down this man wearing one of the cheapest suits I have yet seen; looks like they would make good material for VW seat covers.

My informants told me a car manufacturer trend scout was around assigning missions over cell towers...  8)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, I'm glad that you're an OWG member, Art!

Well, it's off to the back deck for a BBQ and glass of semillion... talk to youse later...

Art Blade

PZ

Nearly sundown and the gaming PC is busy doing it's 577 mb SP2 x64 update - as soon as it's done, it's back to FC2... that glass of chilled wine sure does taste good on a warm summer day.

Aeris

Heh, I just killed this very same guy today, and I have been using that very same Cell Tower to get assassination missions, it is about the easiest and safest to reach, except for the Grenade Launcher Truck guys that patrol the road in front of the Gun Shop, they stood no chance to my AS-50, though, the merc manning the turret could not even switch seats... I killed him first. :P

---

I was back from my last assassination mission in Dogon Village, I arrived at the Bus Station just next to Port Selao, I was told via cell phone that there was a target of opportunity, no way to refuse such a juicy offer, rough blood diamonds, I noticed that there was a small opening in the fence behind the hospital, wide enough to aim and for a .50 BMG bullet from my AS-50 Sniper Rifle to go through.

There he was, I thought, he was cowering into the crowd, so a front, direct attack would have been hard, I aimed through my rifle's scope, I set the crosshair on the target's head, and... I pulled the trigger.

Bam, it was over, he did never expect it, his cigarette fell down to the ground as he swiftly collapsed, dead, the nearby mercenaries went, "What the hell was that?!" in confusion and terror, they did never notice my presence, I disappeared in the trail that leads to the Bus Station then came back and just melted into the crowd, posing as if I was concerned and nervous about what I had just done.

---

Funny, some time later, I came back to Port Selao, and I swear that I heard some mercs talking about what had just happened some time ago, "He just shot him in the head.", that is what I heard. Lol.

Art Blade

cool story, funny style :) LOL @ shooting the turret merc first  ;D And yeah, now that you mention it, I too heard some mercs ramble after an assessination!

Aeris

Lol, yeah, I recall missing a shot on one of the Grenade Mercs, but... the bullet went through the car's chassis and hit the driver right in the chest. Lol.

Really?, hehe, I wonder what they would have said if I had used a Grenade Launcher or a Flamethrower instead of the AS-50... :P

Art Blade

Or like those Vikings, throw a battle-axe at them LOL

Aeris

Lol! Yeah, and watch the target try to pick the axe out then bleed out to death, that would be awesome! :P

Art Blade

ROFL! I mean, we have about everything that we need to go berserk, including fire, a sword-like machete, and some refreshing malaria attacks  ;D

PZ

Great story Aeris - I'm going to look for that opening the next time I'm in town - will shoot a merc or two just for fun.  :-X

Aeris

Quote from: Art Blade on May 29, 2009, 07:45:21 PM
ROFL! I mean, we have about everything that we need to go berserk, including fire, a sword-like machete, and some refreshing malaria attacks  ;D
Lol, yeah, make that Level 4 Reputation worth it! :P

Quote from: PZ on May 30, 2009, 11:28:13 AM
Great story Aeris - I'm going to look for that opening the next time I'm in town - will shoot a merc or two just for fun.  :-X
Alright. :P It is a good spot, and it makes the mercs swear and get scared overall. Lol.

Tags:
🡱 🡳