Predecessor missions - Bowa-Seko

Started by PZ, May 28, 2009, 01:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Interested in doing the bonus predecessor missions, but don't know exactly how they w@&k?  Consider reading this article.

Art Blade

very nice and useful  :-X

That ATP with a GL got my attention lately because of the car's colour. I don't know why, but many times the GL truck is blue. Sometimes white, which looks brownish due to becoming encrusted with road dust and dirt. Usually I don't pay much attention to that truck (looks brownish, alright) but yesterday I saw one bright orange. Out of habit I fired at it with my own GL truck and BOOoom... too late to reconsider. I wanted that orange truck... I think I visited the Post Office like 10 times in the meantime, never another orange truck. I shot the blue ones simply for not being orange, haha. Today finally I saw the desired orange truck, heavy fighting and YES, got my new trophy :)

[smg id=635]

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks for the comment, Art, and as to the white trucks - have you ever driven the dirty ones through some of those shallow crossings to see if they clean up well? ... or if rain cleans them?

Art Blade

Rain does clean them. after a rainfall they start to show speckles and shortly after they turn dirty brownish again. I never noticed puddles or shallow river crossings wash away any dirt.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Hmm. What do you use to say, "as luck would have it"... ten times only blue or dirty-white GL trucks. Just now I found another orange GL truck, after that a yellow one. Those mercs are pulling my leg!   :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳