It's my birthday!!!

Started by SoulFallen, May 28, 2009, 08:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulFallen

I'm turning 23 and you should come give me some B-day spankings in FC2!!!  Ooh I'm naughty :P

23 kills on me!!  BRING IT!

JRD

Congratulations SoulFallen... happy B-day...

Too bad I can't attend the MP birthday party (my gaming PC is temporarily off the net  :( )

But will shoot some mercs on your behalf  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

happy birthday, SoulFallen :) I can't join any FC2 match due to reasons unknown. I guess I'll have to wait for a patch.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

Quote from: SoulFallen on May 28, 2009, 08:04:50 AM
I'm turning 23 and you should come give me some B-day spankings in FC2!!!  Ooh I'm naughty :P

23 kills on me!!  BRING IT!

I think you just gave the greater part of our members a minor heartattack lol.

Well, congrats on your b-day.  Growing older isn't bad - it's better than the alternative.

Enjoy!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

Quote from: spaceboy on May 28, 2009, 09:34:30 AM
I think you just gave the greater part of our members a minor heartattack lol.

LMAO! SO true  ;D ;D ;D

QuoteGrowing older isn't bad - it's better than the alternative.

What is the alternative -- staying forever young? OH DEAR!  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

the alternative to getting older is not getting older ie. death.  no matter what else is going on, death still sounds like a bummer.

Art Blade

that's a downer... cheer up. You're still alive and kicking, no need to think about that on a birthday post LOL (by the way, who dies early is longer dead  ;D) If you're wondering about death, you haven't really lived... do something about that! :)

PZ

Happy B-Day SoulFallen - I can't even remember when I turned 23 - would have been around the time disco was king!  ;D

retiredgord

Happy Birthday SoulFallen.  I'd sing but I forget the words sometimes.  haha. When I turned 23 it was 1969..wow what a year that was for me.  Two years later I got married and still am to the SAME GREAT lady.
Best Wishes and enjoy what is probably a great time of your life.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

It only gets better with age - I'm over twice as old as 23 and orders of magnitude happier than I was at 23!  ;)

Art Blade

now its back on track here :) I'm in my early 40s and think it's just great. Now I've got the experience I wanted when I was 23  ;D

JRD

Don't worry SoulFallen.. that's just old farts talk to make ageing look better than it is  ;D ;D

Just kidding... when you get older life gets much better indeed.... you are more mature, less insecure, you get a job and start making some money, living on your own (than you find that someone special and so long freedom :P)

Enjoy your 23 and chillax about what's to come

Fiach

gratz on the level-up! :)  8)

Yes I do play too many RPG's  ;D
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

SoulFallen

WOW i can't believe no one noticed on the top where it says JULY 17!!!  :P

My birthday is in July!  But thank you all for the early wishes!  :)

Silly calendar program....

Art Blade

you're right... I think "It's my birthday" suggests "today" so no one cared to check otherwise... superstitious people here say it brings bad luck to someone if you congratulate before the birthday. And now the entire crew did it... LOL  ;D ;D ;D

PZ

lol, here's the problem - the "July 17th" part of the title was not in bold - couldn't see it with my glasses!  Oh well, we all make mistakes.

spaceboy

we all don't need much of an excuse to party - never looked past "birthday" I guess.  To avoid Art's superstition, we'll take it back until July..

Art Blade

It's not mine, but well known in Germany :) Anyway, I'm with you and wait until it is appropriate :)

RedRaven

thats odd, about the bad luck thing.
the Queen in the UK has 2 birthdays a year (forgot why), but what makes it odder still is that current royal family is part german (pretenders to the throne that they are - read some where that Bony Prince Charlie's lineage survives so they should be on the throne)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

we are brothers, mate :) if you look way back, we have common roots... See Anglo-Saxon; Saxons were members of a Germanic tribe. Some of them invaded parts of Britain sometime around 5th and 6th century... some of them later invaded America... we're all brothers  ;)

RedRaven

:-X
sure thing, all part of the great northern european stock,  scandanavians are pretty much the origins of most non-latin europeans (what a great heritage to have eh ;D)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

SoulFallen, here it's July 17 already, so this time the time should be right...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  ;D

JRD

WooooooHoooooooooooo
Beer for everyone.... SoulFallen is buying

Congrats SoulFallen

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fiach

Free beer gets my vote, I dont care who buys :)

Happy Birthday :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

I'll leave the spanking to you, then  ;)  ;D She asked for it, remember? :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳