My new favorite vehicle...

Started by PZ, May 26, 2009, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I was on my way to a cell tower in Bowa (that has a glider nearby) to get an assassination mission.  To get there I need to cross a river near a guard post that has a narrow walk way across the river - normally I just walk because you can't get a vehicle on the board walk.  However, using the ATV, I can actually drive across the narrow walk way to get across - this vehicle gets you places that no other can!
[smg id=616]

spaceboy

It's so good to see you enjoying that thing PZ! It is also my favorite.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

I found the place and played around a bit (no DLC) with my truck. I was able to drive across that small wooden walkway, but got stuck between shacks and fences somewhere in the structure of that GP. Then I decided to turn the truck and drive backwards (it does make a difference where the movable axis is) and made it across the river :)

There, on site, I found two (!) mounted grenade launchers, to my surprise. They're pointed up- and downriver.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I like that post because there are flammables that the AS50 does justice to.  The ATV is amazingly agile and goes places that nothing else can so even with the down side of not having armament, it is an excellent vehicle choice.

Art Blade

I took me only 20 minutes to rush from one side to the other!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳