Clan Recruitment

Started by SoulFallen, May 21, 2009, 09:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulFallen

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this...by all means delete this thread if I'm breaking any rules.

I have just recently joined a clan that has done a major pruning of its members.  Most of the people left are mostly *mature* adults.  We're trying to rebuild our clan to include select individuals who have the ability to maintain respect for one another while still having fun.

If anyone has an interest of playing with us, I guess send me a message including your xfire handle and we could discuss it further.

:)

EDIT: This is a clan for PC gamers

RedRaven

what does your clan play?
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

SoulFallen

hah i'm pretty sure I posted this in the Farcry 2 mp forum..but yeah, we play Farcry 2 and COD4.  I don't play COD 4 much and it seems like the majority of the day I'm running the servers for Farcry 2.

RedRaven

indeed you did, meant to ask "what other games your clan played" which you have answered - cheers :-X.
was sniping merc snipers as writing post !
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

spaceboy

Don't worry, SoulFallen, there are no rules against posting/sharing info about clans or other sites.  Feel free to recruit - there are already some members trying to get a group together for some MP matches.

I'd join you, but I'm on PS3.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

I'll echo spaceboy's comments; if you haven't already experienced the mature, considerate conversations on openworldgames.org, you will, and are in for a breath of fresh air compared to most of what we encounter on the 'net these days.

Our mission is to further the enjoyment of all games, and we're not in competition with other sites - if something better comes along, then we're all for it, and in fact will probably join it!

SoulFallen

Ok well our clans servers display usually as RuC or Rock-U-Clan.com

You can join us by joining our xfire clan

http://www.xfire.com/clans/rocku/

and signing up on our webpage

www.rock-u-clan.com

We are having email issues so contact either myself or Biker Trash  on xfire and we can get you situated on the site's registration.

Ventrillo is also requested but not required.  You can download the client free if you don't know and chat with us on our vent server!

We've got some colorful characters in our clan and we get alot of laughs and we have 0% drama.

Tags:
🡱 🡳