Xfire Thread

Started by SoulFallen, May 21, 2009, 09:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulFallen

I did not see one so I am creating this thread as a directory for our xfire handles!

I'd love to have the opportunity to chat with intellectuals and having xfire is a great way to find those people, and have the ability to meet up with them in-game. 

Post your handle, and what games you play predominately.

Soulfallen - xMetalliAngelx - Farcry 2

PZ

In a nutshell, what exactly is Xfire?  I've encountered the term, but am uneducated as to it's meaning.

SoulFallen

it is an instant messenger program that works in-game on PC.

It's excellent.

It also records your gameplay hours, tells other people on the list what game you are playing, and you can take screenshots and video with it as well.

PZ

ah, I see... sounds like a handy tool; thanks for the info!

SoulFallen

So does anyone have xfire, at all?  :(

SOMEone must! :p

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

will get it soon as resolved what ever it is thats stopping my gaming system connecting to net, a mate of mine says its really good too, he plays company of hereos alot and uses it when playing that.s
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Tags:
🡱 🡳