Dweller_Benthos

[smg id=451 align=center width=400 caption="OUCH!"]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

JRD

Now thats a twisted merc  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

ow... looks like he's got his thumb up his ar**  ???
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

You guys ever see the movie with Burt Reynolds - "Deliverance"?  One of the group (Drew) fell out of his canoe and ended up dead, hung up on the rocks a ways down the river.  His arm was twisted behind his head, but this image reminded me of that scene.

Art Blade

took me half a lifetime to finally get that film on DVD. Watched it on telly when I was young and never forgot those "duelling banjos" GREAT! And I think this was one of the best Burt Reynold films. Still love it :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

Quote from: Art Blade on May 11, 2009, 08:03:53 AM
took me half a lifetime to finally get that film on DVD. Watched it on telly when I was young and never forgot those "duelling banjos" GREAT! And I think this was one of the best Burt Reynold films. Still love it :)

took me half a lifetime to get that film out of my head haha....Squeel like a pig!

Oh and as for great Burt Reynolds movies, check out "The End" co-starring the recently departed Dom DeLouise.  Great movie.   "I want to live!"
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Tags:
🡱 🡳