GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Dweller_Benthos, May 11, 2009, 06:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

[smg id=450 align=center width=400 caption="OK, bonus points for the person who can say where this was taken"]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

RedRaven

Leboa-Sako, sector 9 (south east), almost centre of that sector, south-east of Mokuba, across the road from the medkit outpost, usually found after destroying mercs gear then saving your buddy, at end of first UFLL mission :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Dweller_Benthos

yep, that's the place. Don't think I remember seeing the goal & soccer (foot) ball anywhere else. Maybe the ball in one of the towns somewhere.
D_B

RedRaven

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Maybe its another thing to add to that list of what mercs do while idle.. if we ever see some of them playing that is  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

cool pic  :-X never seen that thing anywhere. thanks for the description, I'd like to see it myself hehe  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

You can kick the ball around too, but no fun without anyone to play against.
D_B

JRD

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on May 11, 2009, 07:33:15 AM
You can kick the ball around too, but no fun without anyone to play against.

Shoot the ball and spoil their fun  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

maybe stick an IED to it and bring it to town  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

That's an interesting idea, never tried to stick an IED to a movable object except for vehicles.
D_B

RedRaven

stick an IED on a red or yellow barrel then roll it toward an OutPost, hahahahaha ;D

PZ

Very cool, I've never seen that soccer set either - good idea about sticking an IED to things that roll down hill... :-X

Art Blade

I played footy once, at Polytech,  with those tiny silverish flammable round things that you shoot to set the area on fire. You can kick those a couple of times and then they go bang! and you're all hot  ;D

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on May 11, 2009, 07:39:42 AM
That's an interesting idea, never tried to stick an IED to a movable object except for vehicles.

I found the goal and ball. Unfortunately, the IEDs won't stick to the ball. But they do go harmoniously with any kind of flammable canisters  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳