Assassination Quiz "body found in water"

Started by Art Blade, May 10, 2009, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

What do you reckon?   :)

Please take a look at this picture and guess where you can do that to your target.

Two things first:
1) Location is Leboa
2) it is not Shwasana.

[smg id=402 align=center width=400]
A suit under water

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

that'd be the convoy, north of the airfield
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

perfectly right :)

I found out the convoy passes exactly where those rivulets form a mercedes star-like crossing, and they bump and jump through it.

I had a lucky shot with my dart and hit the target (on the back seat) right across the vehicle, which made him jump out and roll down into the water.

In case the dart wasn't enough, I wanted to make sure he drowned <lie>  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Wow, that's a good call DKM2 - I never would have guessed the correct answer.

... and great idea Art, for another thread category type: guess the particular of this image - interested members could post their images, give a hint or two, and see who can correctly determine the answer - sort of the mirror of DKM2's puzzles where you could generate much online interactivity.

DKM2

It's a testament to just how many times I've played through.
So don't punish everybody now, by asking next time, "Where's this rock?"   :D
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

That I don't expect of our members. But something like the floater, that isn't just a simple rock... I never thought anyone would manage to guess it right... I imagined this topic to be left alone for a couple of days so I would have to give in at last and reveal the story. Mr DKM2, you did surprise me good then  ;D

TheFishlord

I believe you can also do this when you take Michel Dach's second mission to kill two drug dealers. One is at the airfield, the other is at the guardpost by the river where I think he pisses in it.

Art Blade

Haven't thought of that mission... might have a look eventually. But please, don't drown a man in his own P  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳