pre-order bonuses

Started by spaceboy, May 09, 2009, 09:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

Here's the list of pre-order bonuses for FUEL that I could find.

Amazon - code to unlock a special motorcycle (looks like a normal motorcycle)

Gamestop - code to unlock a Warrior vehicle (cage like vehicle with big tires)

http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

DKM2

I hope it works just like FC2.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

spaceboy

DKM2, my apologies, I just saw (then remembered) that you'd already given info on the Warrior pre-order vehicle - and I go make it look like I've got new news  ::)

JRD

Quote from: spaceboy on May 11, 2009, 06:18:46 PM
DKM2, my apologies, I just saw (then remembered) that you'd already given info on the Warrior pre-order vehicle - and I go make it look like I've got new news  ::)

Don't be sorry boy... do better next time  >:(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

Quote from: JRD on May 11, 2009, 07:11:24 PM
Quote from: spaceboy on May 11, 2009, 06:18:46 PM

Don't be sorry boy... do better next time  >:(

hahaha - I deserve it,  the only thing that would've made that line better is to say "don't be sorry son...do better next time"  I think I remember Art loves lines with "son" in them.  (he's crazy like that)

Art Blade

LOL I was just thinking hahahaha  :-X

just to clarify that, I hate it in real life, its bloody patronizing. But as a fun line, best there is  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

Quote from: Art Blade on May 12, 2009, 05:45:53 AM
LOL I was just thinking hahahaha  :-X

just to clarify that, I hate it in real life, its bloody patronizing. But as a fun line, best there is  :)

That's hilarious you wanted to clarify.  I assumed you don't go around in real life calling people "son".  Maybe once in awhile I'll bust out "Your a whole bunch of nothing..."  (kidding)

Art Blade

hahahaha you made me laugh then, son!  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

It looks to me that Johnny should be using the term "son"!  ;D

Art Blade

I think I missed something... who is Johnny?

spaceboy

Me - my avatar - Johnny Cash.

Art Blade

ah, I always wondered... that pic looks like a crossing between Tommy Lee Jones and Anthony Hopkins. Cheers, pops ;D

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on May 12, 2009, 10:11:32 AM

Looks like you ask the question "who" quite a bit Art!   ;D

JRD

Quote from: PZ on May 12, 2009, 03:22:22 PM
Quote from: Art Blade on May 12, 2009, 10:11:32 AM

Looks like you ask the question "who" quite a bit Art!   ;D

Go easy on him PZ... he's not into "that kind of music" and science is still working on a cure............ poor Art.

You hold on son, we're still with you  ;D ;D ;D

Art Blade

What? Who said that!

you guys... hahaha  :-X ;D

RedRaven

hi, on Play.com pre-order bonuses are a set of clothes. but having seen below what other sites offer reckon clothes are a bit of a lame freebie!
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

RedRaven

POO!!!!
just looked on Gamespot, cant find any link to buy games!
and Amazon uk lists NO pre-order bonuses... :'(
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

DKM2

"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

JRD

DKM2

might be a good idea to follow that whole thread,
looks like a link to a new video on page 2.
right at the end, wow.

RedRaven

play.com has the following dates -

Xbox 5th june
PS3  5th june
PC   19th june
(does say "Due for release" tho)

Codemasters site says 5th june for all 3 platforms but its cost more from them !

Amazon.uk has same dates as Play.com (not sure which site JRD checked ? but could be UK one not up-to-date yet? )
Also following link from Fuel site to HMV seems they only going to stock console versions and says 5th june for both.

JRD

I got it HERE

Think its the US amazon  ::)

Art Blade

all I can say is bollox  >:(

Tags:
🡱 🡳