inFamous demo gameplay - train

Started by spaceboy, May 08, 2009, 10:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

Here is some video I captured from the demo.  The quality gets a bit rough when the action ensues...  Anyways it shows some of his moves and the first part of the mission "The Rescue".

No offense Art, that I smashed the Art Gallery sign  ???

[smg id=399 type=av]
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

nice vid... I liked it when you climbed a pole and started headbutting a platform above you  ;D

Looks fun though. I can imagine it's somewhat addictive.

Quote from: spaceboy on May 08, 2009, 10:18:41 PMNo offense Art, that I smashed the Art Gallery sign  ???
For that I'm not going to space out, boy!  ;)

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Great vid spaceboy... great action.... Nice when you jump from a building and can hover further with your electrcal powers to reach the train....
I can imagine how fun it is to play ( :'( )... and is the kind of game that fits PS3 controllers, to transcribe it to keyboards alwas ends up in awkward gaming.
When you don't take a mission and want to fool around the city, what is there to do? Any side quests like collect something just to make you go through the city with no particulat business to do?
GTA San Andreas has tons of things to do when you don't want to do missions... you can even play videogames  :)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳