A first

Started by retiredgord, May 08, 2009, 05:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

I just had a little laugh when good ole Josip met me in a safehouse  to ask my help with the Police Chief assassination. There he is talking to me and he BURPED...I HOPE IT WAS A BURP!!!.. It cracked me up.  Good thing there was no one home..but then I've seen lotsa unexpected funny stuff in this game.  I'm doing the game slower this round and it can be more intense. Gotta hand it to the programmers..some have a wickedly warped sense of humour.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

JRD

Hahahaha... a burp.... that's new for me as well....
It is good to see a member finding new funny stuf... thats why FC2 is a game we love, it amazes us all the time.
See PZ for instance, he played FC2 a dozen times and still finding new stuff... same for all of us.
Good one retiredgord  :-X
I have to applaud that one  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Same here retiredgord, that's not one I've encountered yet, but will be looking for now.  In fact, there is so much that I've missed that other members have experienced and have posted on the forum which has allowed me to experience that much more in the game.  Thanks for the post!   :-X

Art Blade

nice one, retiredgord!  :-X Haven't heard a buddy do that either.

(Funny thing though, an old fart complaining about a burp)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

It's a fact, guys over 50 need to release trapped gasses, or risk blowing up. ;) I'm playing josip this time thru, and i haven't heard any gaseous emmisions, at least not from HIS side of the screen. :P
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

lol, same here (Josip)

btw, better to release trapped gasses in the form of an afterburner. Else your front teeth might whip out  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

Fortunately in my case  all the teeth in my mouth are the originals.  Ricamudno is correct ,we must release the pressure somehow and hope it's not in a vile-smelling way.
Tho' that might be way to take out the mercs, fart and then throw a molotov as you run away.

JRD

Quote from: retiredgord on May 09, 2009, 04:04:36 PM
Fortunately in my case  all the teeth in my mouth are the originals.  Ricamudno is correct ,we must release the pressure somehow and hope it's not in a vile-smelling way.
Tho' that might be way to take out the mercs, fart and then throw a molotov as you run away.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DKM2

Onions = WMD

I vote in favour of sanctions.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

garlic. and beans... bean soup.... Could sail across the ocean without a cloud in the sky  ;D

Ricamundo

Quote from: DKM2 on May 09, 2009, 04:45:49 PM
Onions = WMD

I vote in favour of sanctions.

I have WMD....Wind of Mass Distruction....Run!
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

keep it for FUEL and race tornados, twisters, and WMD  ;D

retiredgord

I was at Niagara Falls yesterday and had a Onion Loaf (onion  with light batter and deep-fried) and 22 0z of beer.  I thought I'd have Ricamundo's Wind of Mass Destruction but didn't.  I was covered as being out in the open if it had of happened I would've just turned and look at the other tourists in disgust.  hahaha.

RedRaven

playing as Andre, on 2nd Underground mission, destination south-east sector (9). pull up in dune buggy and get proper ambushed by mercs, half dead before even managing to get out of vehicle (wasnt paying attention i guess!), shot gun blast to the back of the head and i`m eating dirt sarnie... Michele to the rescue... inbetween blackouts she carefully puts me down takes 2 steps to a merc with an AK and gives him a solid right hook dropping him with one punch. blacked out again so didnt see how she ended his existence but heard his death cry. gotta love these feisty chicks!
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

feisty chicks hehe... I like those in real life too  ;D

JRD

I never get to see girls punching down mercs... I'm too proud to allow a buddy rescue  ::).
F9 and try again....... but I saw a girl doing it in one of Madcat's videos once... pretty cool

Art Blade

I had to allow them to save me at least once, so I could kill them (making room for new buddies). I'm only glad they didn't know what I was up to or they'd of punched my lights out  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳