Image Test

Started by Ricamundo, May 07, 2009, 01:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricamundo

[smg id=393]

I was just getting out of my swamper, and this merc thought his truck was amphibious.\

Hurray! it worked. Hopefully i can get some more interesting images later on. ;)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Nice one Ricamundo... posting images works fine and looks good on the message.
One thing I noticed is that screenshots taken during night time in FC2 always gets darker on the forums although we know night time is pretty clear in game (same goes for vids).....
What I do is use some kind of image manipulation software like Corel or GIMP to increase brightness.
Or, if you know in advance you will be taking pictures (or capturing vids) at night in FC2.... set brightness up in your options menu in advance...
Hope it helps
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

didn't he just post a black screen then?  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

Yeah, sry about that. I've played most of my FC2 @ night, as it's easier to sneak around unnoticed. I want to play more during the day, if nothing else that to enjoy the eye candy, and get some cool screenies.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

don't be sorry, just teasing you  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳