Farcry 2 Puzzle Part II

Started by DKM2, May 05, 2009, 05:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKM2

"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

JRD

Thanks DKM2, I hope its not too late for me as my copy of FC2 i showing some previously reported bugs.
I'm playing other games to test my hardware and if I can play FC2 again (I dare not think otherwise) I would be glad to play this one now....  :(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

Thanks DKM2, it's printing as we speak.  I look forward to trying this one.  (I'm still stuck on a couple things on Part I)  So I'll PM you soon, but I actually haven't had much game time recently... :'( :'( :'(
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

DKM2

:) yeah, your why I put the PS3 disclaimer in the Part I thread.
The ? remains, is there really a difference between PC and PS3.
A screen screenshot of 6 down in part 1 would do the trick.
Maybe your looking at a different corner.

Could be language too, English in Canada isn't necessarily the same as the US,
and England is a WHOLE other story when it comes to nouns,
dunno about the rest of the world.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

PZ

Thanks DKM2!

I'm in the same boat as the other guys - tiny windows of time where I get to spend an hour or so in the FC2 world.  Mostly as of late, I've been trying to reformat the site to more correctly fit the openworldgames theme.

Great w@&k, and am looking forward to playing!  :-X

DKM2

spaceboy

Quote from: DKM2 on May 05, 2009, 07:08:12 PM
:) yeah, your why I put the PS3 disclaimer in the Part I thread.
The ? remains, is there really a difference between PC and PS3.
A screen screenshot of 6 down in part 1 would do the trick.
Maybe your looking at a different corner.

The disclaimer might need to read spaceboy can't see well.  I just went back to fresh fish and saw what your talking about.  Granted it doesn't jump out at you exactly, but they're visible.  The one in the lumber yard is clearer now too (maybe I had a few beers that night).  I'll look over the others but I think the only thing that might be different between PC and PS3 is the resolution on reading things.  The stuff in game seems to be the same.

DKM2

::)  now he tells me!

:)

Art Blade

this is the nature of mature gaming. We simply don't see that well any more  ;D (shoot a big pumpkin and go "HEAD SHOT!")
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That's a good one, pops... get your glasses!  ;D

spaceboy

I did have a pair of glasses, one said Tanqueray, and the other said Tonic.

PZ

hahaha, that's a good one - touche!   :-X

Art Blade

HAAHAHAhahahaha!!!!  :-X :-X :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳