Wallpapers

Started by JRD, May 04, 2009, 06:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

===============EDIT=========================

Go to the download section to grab full size wallpapers.
Images below have been resized somewhere between here and the Codemasers forums and are no longer 1600 x 1200.
Regard them as only cool pics.
Sorry  ::)

===========================================

Here are 7 wallpapers created by a fan and posted originally HERE. Images are 1600 x 1200

I'm uploading them to our gallery so users can download it right here ;) ...... dke58, now you have even more options to mess things up  ;D

[smg id=322]

[smg id=321]

[smg id=320]

[smg id=319]

[smg id=318]

[smg id=317]

[smg id=316]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

your a star, like the helicopter shots, need more tanks tho.... :-X ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Imagine when you get to fly one of those.........  8)

RedRaven

cant wait, Black Hawk Down is one of my favourite war films so really looking forward to flying one if they are in the game. or failing that the Apache is an awesome machine.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Black Hawk Down is a great movie indeed....
Codemasters say OFP2 will have over 70 kinds of weapons and about 30 kinds of vehicles from jeeps and tanks to helicopters... so I'm pretty sure you can fly those helicopters you see in wallpapers and screenshots. At least you could fly a Back Hawk and a Cobra in the original OFP and even an airplane!!

PZ

Codemasters should hire you as a spokesperson, JRD (They're missing out on not visiting these boards).  That's an amazing number of weapons and vehicles.

RedRaven

imagine the variety of playing styles we can try with that many weapons...
cant wait, got a big red circle around release date on my calander....

Art Blade

nice one JRD, I think I'll get this game too :) I need more PCs so I can have FC2, FUEL, OFPDR and whatnot all running side by side  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳