Where the hell did you come from?

Started by retiredgord, May 03, 2009, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

I just did a couple of missions and then went back to clear a safehouse to rest. In 2 cases I woke up and there was good ole' Warren yappin' away.  Scared the beejeebers out of me.  If I could have shot him I would.
The other incident was I saved Flora and then proceeded to do a mission.  When finished I went to a safehouse. unlocked it and went inside. There was Flora all bright and chipper.  And then she asked me the question, "You want some company?"..DUHHH yeah.  lol
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

hehehe, voluptuary! I think both times you "enabled" a "rescue buddy" (happens after they rescued you, you need see them after the mission, any safehouse that had been unlocked previously will do) Apparently you unlocked it, slept then and there and they showed up to scare the living daylight out of you... funny :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

haha, that's pretty good, never had that happen. Though it is funny when you have a buddy in the safe house and they are either waiting to rescue you or they just gave you a mission. Then, they start doing sit-ups or something and you go to sleep for eight hours and get up to find them still doing sit-ups. Now that's hard core dedication to your exercise regimen!

It would be cool if you found them napping in the corner or on the couch or something, and when you get up, they awake and make a snide remark about you sleeping late or something.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

retiredgord

This time thru I'm trying to pay more attention to some of the deails you miss when dodging bullets and rockets.  The animal life, merc down-time and some other everyday life. I'm taking digital pics to downlaod to the 'puter for pics for the 'puter room and hopefully to the forum
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

your efforts, and the efforts of every member of this FC2 site, make me wish the dev crew and perhaps ubi read here too. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Amen to that... I'll bet that a development group could gain much insight from a membership such as can be found frequenting this neck of the Internet.

Roaven

I cleared a safehouse, went no more than 20 meters away, then went back. Someone Frank slipped in there.

Tags:
🡱 🡳