Best looking body

Started by Art Blade, May 03, 2009, 03:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I'm sure you all have encountered more bodies than you can count during your missions. Maybe you saw a buddy or three go down too. Only one buddy (and body) looked particularly different...

I noticed the colours of the ground matching the entire appearance, no grass or stuff around that distracted the view... the posture of the body... When I shot Flora and looked down at her body, it looked like this:

[smg id=262 align=center width=400]

I think that one is worth sharing. The picture, I mean.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

Every time i look at that empty cot in a safehouse, i keep thinking of the 2 female buddies, and.... gives head a shake. ;D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

I have a feeling you're carrying the idea of "immersion" a little too far, Mr Ricamundo  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

makes me sad, Flora was my first buddy I rescued during my tutorial mission. 
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

I like her too. Yet I needed her to pass away (for the 6th bod... buddy in Leboa)

retiredgord

Ricamundo..I might have been subconscously thinking of that when I used to rest for 8-10 hrs during the day.   :P :P ;)  hahah
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Ricamundo

Yeah, i take a lot of siestas during daylught so i can w@&k @ night. The only time i have any company in the safehouses, is when i meet karbahni for an extra on the side of the main mish. Not my cuppa. ;)

Speaking of buddies, i rescued both the ladies in the early part of the game, but only Flora has ever appeared at Mike's.

Does one of my buddies have to die before michelle appears?
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

I think it's random: I currently play as Josip, Michele was at Mike's already, then I found Flora, who also showed up at the bar. No killing involved then.

Tags:
🡱 🡳