Unlocking car parts easily for all classes.

Started by OWGKID, June 21, 2016, 01:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

I assume most of you here have unlocked all car parts available  from winning races. If you haven't yet, have a friend help you.

Have a land race that features super cars and preferably short (Bolingbroke Circuit is excellent). Winning races with a super class car counts as a win for all other classes. Set round count to 1 and after about 1 hour of grinding, enjoy your upgrades  :-D

If you don't want to do that, you will have to wait until rank 100 to have all performance parts available 8-X
LEGACY

Art Blade

not everything can be unlocked by racing. A lot of stuff involves multiplayer modes.

Nomad and I did that before they introduced the rank 100 unlock feature. And we unlocked everything with TWO characters EACH. We unlocked everything but one: the muscle car chrome rims because it has been too much hassle and has been bugged on top but we helped Binnatics get that one, when he only needed one last win :) Which took quite some doing due to the bug. And both Nomad and I have skipped the chrome rims for our second character altogether because it wasn't worth the massive effort.

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Ah I see. I still need 18 wins to get my gold rims  8-X Some parts also requires stunt jumps to be completed...
LEGACY

Binnatics

Gold rims? If that is just the gold paint for normal rims, you shouldn't bother... it's damn ugly. And the lowrider Bennies golden rims don't require a certain number of races I think?
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

maybe it's the metals in the paint menu? like, brushed or pure gold.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Those are level unlocked, I unlocked them at rank 100. I was talking about the gold paint for the rims.
LEGACY

Art Blade

ah OK, so Binnatics guessed correctly when he mentioned "the gold paint for normal rims" :) And I agree with him, that colour is ugly. More like brown or bronze than gold.

Tags:
🡱 🡳