Assassination with a machete

Started by spaceboy, April 30, 2009, 08:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

Tried something new (for me).  Got a cell tower mission to snuff some bloke in Port Selao.  I just used all my IEDs on a convoy take out, had one arrow left on my crossbow, plus a good amount of rounds for my shotgun.  I took a boat to town, picked out a spot on the edge with a perfect shot for my last arrow....then I though hmmm.  Why not make this personal.

Interesting thing to me is that when I walked up to the guy and tried to slice him the first 3-4 times I only succeeded in giving him a shove, nearly knocked him over and all.  Finally I got a good cut on him and the town went nuts.  Tossed a few grenades around and made for the bridge.  (This was a shove just like the mercs in town give you if you keep bumping into them a few times.)

Went back to town and tried again on a merc.  Sliced 'em the first time.  Anyone else able to shove a guy around with your machete drawn?
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

Not really... sometimes, rather than a good slicing, my character seems to just hack into the merc as if hitting him with a stick.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

haha, I usually avoid using the machete because more often than not, I end up waving the thing in the air like a fly swatter, annoying the mercs to no end! ;D

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on May 01, 2009, 07:54:20 AMwaving the thing in the air like a fly swatter, annoying the mercs to no end!

LMAO!! You have a way of putting things, just marvellous!  :-X :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

This game really brings out your inner psycho lol :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Tags:
🡱 🡳