Assassin's Creed the movie

Started by PZ, May 13, 2016, 09:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

OK, so movie time around Xmas. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Maybe - could be delayed release just like the games.

At least there should not be any required updates/patches  8-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

I'd rather buy some salted pop corn and the cheapest ticket than paying 1,200 USD for a bloody replica of a prop crossbow

nexor

I'll wait for the release of the movie house DLC before buying a ticket    :-D

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

I asume if you go for the €15,- ticket, when you enter the theatre you'll have to pay another €30,- for your chair... ánd of course a 50ct fee for every piss you might want to take during the brake :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

PZ

:laugh:

... and should you become distracted by anything, you'll be forced to re-watch that same scene over and over again until you get it right.

nexor

In that case I just hope you get to keep your original seat so you don't lose your coke and bucket of popcorn    :-\\

fragger

"Tickets, please... Ah, I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid your ticket is for v1.00. We're showing v1.02 in this cinema".

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

nexor

I must see if there's a mod for this version

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳