Nvidia formally announces GTX 1000-series GPUs

Started by OWGKID, May 09, 2016, 05:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:-D

Hey nex, what game is your new avatar from? Looks familiar to me. Nice avi that is too, btw :-X

nexor

Thanks fragger, why it looks familiar is because it's the cockpit of a real F14 Fighter, 

fragger

Oops, my bad :-[ I thought it was from a sim. Well, it is a small picture, and gaming graphics are getting very realistic :-()

Art Blade

I too thought it was a screenie from a sim.. from those times when owning a 386 made you the top banana among friends :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Yeah, I was so jealous when my mate got his first 386 machine :-D 33 Mhz CPU baby, what a screamer! AND 256-colour display... damned show-off.

OWGKID

LEGACY

nexor

Quote from: fragger on May 14, 2016, 06:13:45 PM
Oops, my bad :-[ I thought it was from a sim. Well, it is a small picture, and gaming graphics are getting very realistic :-()
No probs, it's a picture taken from the inside of the cockpit

OWGKID, I just upload the jpg file from my pc

OWGKID

Alright, but I don't see an option to upload an image when I browse through my forum profile settings.

Btw, looks like things are quite expensive down there in South Africa  ???
LEGACY

nexor

You should see the following in your forum profile
Personalized Picture
Then you should see the four options below,

No avatar
Choose avatar from gallery
Specify avatar by URL
Upload an avatar
select the bottom one and then on the right you click on browse (upload a picture from your pc)

Things are expensive and getting worse by the day, strictly speaking, most of our cities and towns are all bankrupt, government officials either spend the taxpayer's money on parties and vacations abroad or they just simply pay themselves bonuses.
Can't expect them not to do that if the President of the country spends millions of taxpayer money to fancy up his home where I'm sure all seven wives and 18+ children live

Binnatics

:laugh:

GKID, I think you don't have the option to upload a pic. It's a senior only feature if I'm correct. But if there's a picture you'd like to upload I think PZ is able to help you out with it ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

PZ's already been expecting that pic. ;) Send him a PM to discuss details.

OWGKID

No problem, I was just curious about how to do that here ;)
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳