sniper 3 ghost warrior Release late 2016

Started by nexor, February 16, 2016, 09:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

maybe. Open world definitely makes it more interesting than the pre-predecessor (I played the original ghost warrior) which was a corridor shooter and sniping was almost non-existent. It made me skip its successor. Now maybe they've learned their lesson :)

Oh, I hate rain. As if everyone needed to prove they knew how to make it rain in games these days. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That drone looks kind of fun.  The environment reminds me a bit of the FC4 environment, especially as the player repelled down the cliff.

Might be something to watch if it truly is open world - I believe I played one of the prior games, and never finished it because of it's linearity.

OWGKID

My friend had Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on his PS3. The kill cams were very satisfying to see  >:D
LEGACY

nexor

Quote from: GKID7891 on February 17, 2016, 12:46:36 PM
My friend had Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on his PS3. The kill cams were very satisfying to see

Unfortunately the kill cam is what puts me off of the game

Art Blade

One man's meat is another man's poison. :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

OWGKID

Looks impressive, but YT graphical quality is rubbish  :-\\ I guess the game will look gorgeous on Ultra settings  :-D
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳