Xmas special

Started by Art Blade, December 24, 2015, 04:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Rockstar rocks, again free stuff, this time for Christmas. Here a few impressions :-X :)
[smg id=8360 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 001"]
[smg id=8361 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 002"]
[smg id=8362 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 003"]
[smg id=8363 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 004"]
[smg id=8364 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 005"]
[smg id=8365 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 006"]
[smg id=8366 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 007"]
[smg id=8367 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 008"]
[smg id=8368 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 009"]
[smg id=8369 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 010"]
[smg id=8370 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 011"]
[smg id=8371 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 012"]
[smg id=8372 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 013"]
[smg id=8373 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 014"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Frohe Weinachten  :-D :-X
LEGACY

Art Blade

:-X ^-^

[smg id=8374 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 015"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Wow, nice! I want that Tampa 😊
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

you will be able to buy it -- it is a permanent addition to the game. ;)

Binnatics

Cool! I will be checking it out tonight. I will be back home around midnight, and planned to visit LS as one of the first things to do  ^-^

Zuring my absense I've been reading a lot about the Mount Chilliad Mystery. It is very intrigueing actually. For almost 2 years ppl try to solve the riddle in the Chilliad Mural and the craziest theories are circling round the net. And still no one really solved it. There's plenty of easter eggs to be found easily thought, like the UFOs above met Chilliad, fort Zancudo and the hippy camp South East of Sandy Shores.

It appears all to be single player exclusive and since I did an entiteit new install of the game I lost my SP progress. I hope I can copy paste my old savegames because one of the requirements to see the UFOs is 100% completion.

Hope to see you online a short while tonight Art! I've also been doing Some more investigating on Humane Labs Elite. Will tell you about it later  ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

sorry, w@&k tomorrow  :(

PZ

fragger

Language Art, language \:/

Art Blade

I know I am not supposed to use the word "w@&k" and it should w@&k just not to think about it but it's not working for me. I tried to w@&k it out for myself and tried several workarounds but still no dice. :(

But I am not alone.

Quote from: PZ on December 28, 2015, 10:16:28 AM
:laugh:

I had an old box at w@&k

>:D

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on December 28, 2015, 05:38:38 PM
I know I am not supposed to use the word "w@&k" and it should w@&k just not to think about it but it's not w@&k -ing for me. I tried to w@&k it out for myself and tried several w@&k -arounds but still no dice. :(

But I am not alone.

>:D

Your w@&k -arounds don't even w@&k, your lost >:D

... and I love you ^-^

PZ

Ah, yes, but my use of the term described the place, not the activity  ;D

I guess we'll need to redefine the use of the word  8-X

PZ

Just had a thought - we should ban the word "job"

Art Blade

excuses  :-D and man, don't do that.. there is one job you don't want to blow.. 8-X

Binnatics, funny, I don't see those dashes in my original post. Maybe your mobile does it for you and therefore circumvents the redaction :)

And I love you too ^-^

PZ

OWGKID

Some 1337-speak may help  :laugh: w@&k= w0rk as a workaround :-D
LEGACY

Binnatics

but if we ban the job, what we do when we blow the job ????

Art Blade

you see, there is a delicate difference between a blown job and a blow ...no no no, we're not getting there, we just aren't..  8-X

alright, we may all agree on a change of subject  :-D

[smg id=8378 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 016"]

Binnatics

heheh :-()

Nice picture. I wish I'd seen it snow. Man I missed out on the winter wonderland :'(

PZ

Art Blade

Quote from: Binnatics on December 30, 2015, 08:26:46 AMMan I missed out on the winter wonderland :'(

Man, you're just missing out on it again.  :(

[smg id=8379 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 017"]
[smg id=8380 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 018"]

Binnatics

What!!!????? \:/

I'm coming over, right away!!!! >:D 8) :-D :-D ^-^

Art Blade

so it worked. :-()

[smg id=8382 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 019"]
[smg id=8383 type=preview align=center caption="xmas special 020"]

Binnatics

Wow, hellraiser Santa :-D

[smg id=8385 type=preview align=center caption="2016 01 02 00006"]

Pacific snow :)

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳