^)*&^) problems

Started by PZ, December 12, 2015, 11:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Just tried to start GTA5 and the social club app failed to load but gave a link to troubleshoot. Went there and was told that I needed to update to the latest patch, which I downloaded.  Instructions were to uninstall the social club app before installing the patch, which I tried.  Unfortunately when trying to uninstall I immediately received the error "We're sorry, all Rockstar games need to be uninstalled before uninstalling the social club"  What f'in bulls$#@  >:((

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

Strange. I cannot access the game since yesterday, it crashes at the moment that social club is being loaded. Today I can't even access the social club webpage.

Weird....
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Well, after my rant, I destressed by going into JC3 and blowing up stuff - worked like a charm and I forgot all about my GTA5 issues

PZ

Goes from bad to worse - finished reinstalling the game and then the Social Club reinstalled anyway, and then after it loaded, up comes a nearly 10gb update download  \:/

rant reinstated

fragger

That's be about right ??? :D ::)

Binnatics

Strange. My new update, Executives and other criminals, was only 1.5 Gb. Too bad you are still having the problems PZ, I am so glad mine are solved... you know that it is the only game I play atm. I was really feeling like being in rehab :D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Indeed strange - after an overnight download of the 10gb update I went in to find that the installation had failed.  Tried starting the game anyway, and it did another 512 mb update.

I thought the latest update meant that the social club launcher is not needed - am I wrong?

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳