Far Cry 3 GKID's mod ver 1.2

Started by OWGKID, July 21, 2015, 09:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

https://www.dropbox.com/s/090uhq3q2hiwvlo/Far%20Cry%203%20GKIDs%20mod%201.2.zip?dl=0

FEATURES

• SILENCED AMR >:D >:D
  • New economy (you need insane amouths of money to buy ammo)
  • Attachments mod
  • Better scope zoom and 1200 rpm firecap for semiauto weapons.
  • More ammo/money/loot/syringes and explosives can be carried >:D
  • Increased jump height, walking, crouch and swimming speed
  • Hotfixing
  • Added bullet spread (0.0001 spread factor)
  • Made all skills available from start  >:D
  • Increased amouths of skins/plants to craft
LEGACY

Binnatics

Good choice GKID! It sounds like a balanced amount of extras focussing on better control, especially for the sniper type of guys. I like the idea of adding value to the ammo. I never had the ability to spend all cash I found anyway, but now you make players want to make every shot count.  8) :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

OWGKID

Thanks  :-D Next thing to do: Re-arm the mercs and pirates and make all skills available from start  >:D
LEGACY

PZ

On an aside, anyone know if modding tools are available for FC4?  Although I have not the time to do modding myself at the moment, I would like to apply a mod similar to some of the ones created for FC3 which makes all weapons available from the start, the map completely revealed, etc.

nexor

I would also like to have the same mods PZ

OWGKID

Quote from: PZ on July 22, 2015, 07:08:12 AM
On an aside, anyone know if modding tools are available for FC4?  Although I have not the time to do modding myself at the moment, I would like to apply a mod similar to some of the ones created for FC3 which makes all weapons available from the start, the map completely revealed, etc.

The FC4 xml definitons can be downloaded here: http://fc4modding.janne252.com/index.php?area=misc, but I couldn't make them w@&k with the FC3 tool :'(. You need to manually replace the "project" folder with the downloaded one. I had a conversation with wobatt about the tools. I could recreate Gibbed's tools if I managed to get the source code  ;)
LEGACY

PZ

You might contact him GKID - his name is Rick and he is a member here at OWG although he does not visit much.  Seems to be an affable chap.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳