Whats next?

Started by Stiku, June 08, 2015, 06:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

Cool :o I wonder if this will be a PS4/Xbox One/PC exclusive update (The PS3/Xbox 360 are already being pushed to their limits ;) )
LEGACY

Dweller_Benthos

Interesting, depending on the price, that might actually be a DLC that's worth it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

WOW.... real DLC instead of updates marketed as DLC  :-X

Wouldn't it be great if it was a PC exclusive - too bad for the poor console players  8-X

Binnatics

:laugh:

I think it will indeed be a high end DLC, like GKID mentioned. If it is going to be like the DLC's for GTA IV, it's definitely worth buying. I am pretty sure there will be a DLC like that, since this gaming world has  so much to offer, much more than just the life of T, F and M. I'd say there's plenty of room for another SJ, maybe a degenerated tenpenny and who knows, a freaked out lawyer trying to get back into the game :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

Quote from: PZ on June 09, 2015, 08:50:20 AM
Wouldn't it be great if it was a PC exclusive - too bad for the poor console players  8-X

It would, but it depends if the current consoles can handle it  ;) I guess the Xbox 360/PS3 will not get the new city due to hardware limitations  :-\\
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳