GTA V Ped Riot script

Started by OWGKID, April 30, 2015, 12:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

???  What happened to the cops?

I'd like to see a mod in which the police were much more realistic - arriving at the scene of a crime hours later, or not at all.  Then I'd feel right at home.  :-()

OWGKID

A new version of the LCPDFR mod featuring the LSPD instead have been created  :-D
It could probably be done, but mods are pretty small right now. Maybe in a few months time, we will see better mods  :-D :-()
LEGACY

Art Blade

PZ, maybe the cops will arrive -- just only a few weeks later, when there is no danger of entering a hot zone any more  :-()

I'm actually surprised at how many mods there are, already, and like the one above, they're not too simple. There are a couple of things you need like some script installers, net 4.5 and some other stuff for them to w@&k. Was a tad complicated for me, not impossible but too much effort needed if you want to install the first mod.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 30, 2015, 03:21:15 PM
PZ, maybe the cops will arrive -- just only a few weeks later, when there is no danger of entering a hot zone any more  :-()

:laugh:  now, that sounds like our area police.  I probably already mentioned this, but in our neighboring town crime has been steadily on the rise.  When asked what the police department was going to do, an official was quoted saying words to the effect: "we don't have time to answer crime calls, we're too busy doing traffic"

Art Blade

yep, "cut down costs" which usually means less personnel which again usually means inadequate service. No matter which branch.

OWGKID

Quote from: PZ on April 30, 2015, 03:38:32 PM
:laugh:  now, that sounds like our area police.  I probably already mentioned this, but in our neighboring town crime has been steadily on the rise.  When asked what the police department was going to do, an official was quoted saying words to the effect: "we don't have time to answer crime calls, we're too busy doing traffic"

:o  :laugh:
LEGACY

Stiku

Quote from: PZ on April 30, 2015, 03:38:32 PM
Read it like this "We don't have time to answer calls about anything else than drug related, and drug money related problems, and we are doing our best to get the money, erhm "drugs" off the streets"

PZ

:laugh:

A friend of mine years ago told me this story.  He lived in a rural area and suspected a neighbor of stealing things from him - because his neighbor frequently shot weapons on his property, my friend called the local police asking that they speak with the man.  The police replied "just go over there and check for yourself".  Our police will hardly do anything for public safety, but if a kid runs a stop sign, virtually every car on the force will be there to arrest him with lights flashing as if they just stopped John Wilkes Booth.

Stiku

Quote from: PZ on May 01, 2015, 08:00:47 AM
:laugh:

A friend of mine years ago told me this story.  He lived in a rural area and suspected a neighbor of stealing things from him - because his neighbor frequently shot weapons on his property, my friend called the local police asking that they speak with the man.  The police replied "just go over there and check for yourself".  Our police will hardly do anything for public safety, but if a kid runs a stop sign, virtually every car on the force will be there to arrest him with lights flashing as if they just stopped John Wilkes Booth.

Not much different over here, I actually took my summer car out for a spin, and check that everything works in it. It took about 10min to the police to start tailing me around the the city, they actually followed me for about 30min, and this was me driving around the city and city centre, turning and taking different roads. But after they left I just had to create some smoke and see if the the engine would purr out the horses still.

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳