Playing GTA Online with FRIENDS-ONLY

Started by Binnatics, April 24, 2015, 06:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Hey everyone!

GTA Online is awesome. But it's so horrible that you can't properly join and choose who you want t play with. You will get fed up pretty fast. Anywa,y there's a way to set up a private session. That means; The entire GTA Online play-world with just you in it. And you alone can choose who joins your world and share the fun with you.

GKID already told me how to do this, but I was still a bit confused (happens to us old folks I guess :-D) so I found this video. Let the guy talk his first minute of crap, or just start watching from 1:00 where he starts explaining how to do it. Being able to look at the menu and the options was helpful for me though, so check it out. And join in next time we meet online ;)

How To Create a Private Session In GTA 5 Online (fixes Many Connection issues)

Kudo for GKID pointing me in this direction +1 :-X ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

OWGKID

LEGACY

Stiku

Will do, once I get the storyline finished.  8-X

Art Blade

indeed.. I took a look twice so far and it is a tad hectic and almost overwhelming what you have to pay attention to. Takes some time getting used to. So far, I much rather stick with single player.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

My first thought was that I could open an online session and do "online" heists all by myself, which would be just fine by me, just so I would not disappoint my colleagues

OWGKID

Heists is a co-operative mode so you need some extra players  ;)
LEGACY

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on April 24, 2015, 01:08:18 PM
indeed.. I took a look twice so far and it is a tad hectic and almost overwhelming what you have to pay attention to. Takes some time getting used to. So far, I much rather stick with single player.

Same here, but I can't resist peaking in a bit more from time to time ^-^

I really like the GTA Online stuff ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳