Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

How the hell did he get up there?

:-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

Mods  of course  ::) No, just kidding, he probably used a Cargobob to lift the car up to the building ;) :-()
LEGACY

PZ

Just curious - when you steal the cop car, I assume that the heat is on - when you successfully evade the cops, they simply leave you alone and let you keep the car?

Art Blade

Binnatics: nice avatar  :-D +1 :-X

PZ: I never steal a cop car when there are still cops inside or next to it so I don't know what might happen. What I do is pick up an abandoned car. In my case I was duking it out with some gang members (an online event called gang attack) but I must have shot a nearby guard which put the heat on me. The cops arrived and got sandwiched by the gang and I was just sitting it out while staying in cover. The cops got killed, I lost my wanted level, killed the remaining gang members and.. drove away in that abandoned cop car. No heat at all. ^-^

GKID: I have evidence approving your assumption (see screenie) -- I heard TerrZor go, "f@#k!!!" and when I turned around I saw Binnatics "towing" him away :laugh:

[smg id=8175 type=preview align=center caption="caught by surprise"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:laugh: sounds like fun, AB!

OWGKID

You sneaky ba$t@rd, Binn  >:D :laugh: :-D
LEGACY

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[smg id=8271 type=preview align=center caption="C-4 my favourite toy"]
[smg id=8272 type=preview align=center caption="thermite another toy"]
[smg id=8273 type=preview align=center caption="sunset during mission"]
[smg id=8274 type=preview align=center caption="balance"]
[smg id=8275 type=preview align=center caption="crew colours"]
[smg id=8276 type=preview align=center caption="boat trip 01"]
[smg id=8277 type=preview align=center caption="boat trip 02"]
[smg id=8278 type=preview align=center caption="tank gets a lift"]
[smg id=8279 type=preview align=center caption="look up"]
[smg id=8280 type=preview align=center caption="look under"]
[smg id=8281 type=preview align=center caption="look down"]
[smg id=8282 type=preview align=center caption="paramedic at w@&k"]
[smg id=8283 type=preview align=center caption="paramedic angry"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Binnatics

Cool pictures :)

+1 :-X
@ Paramedic at w@&k; Must've been a heart attack :-D

I still suffer from that mass upload impossibility I have. Strange. Millions of updates ahead and still doesn't let me :angry-new:
Not being able to mass upload makes me select carefully 8)
I can add one to your series;

[smg id=8286 align=center]
Look through

And I got one of my own. Remember that game we used to play in FC2?
Where did I take this picture:

[smg id=8285 align=center]

PZ

Dang, Binn - checked every aspect of your permissions, which are the same as all staff members.  Could not find anything wrong with the permissions profile, and the mass upload option is active in yours  :knockout

The only thing I can think of is Flash - I think the uploader is Flash based

OWGKID

You could try to update your Flash reader Binnatics ;)
LEGACY

Binnatics

I did that back then, but did it again now. Even disabled my virus program, nothing. I keep getting this msg:

The Flash upload module sent the following error.

Error type: uploadError
Error ID: file0

Error message: 403

The Flash upload module sent the following error.

Error type: uploadError
Error ID: file0

Error message: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

Art Blade

Binnatics, thanks for the kudos :) I'll give you one for both the picture and the caption following my "look.." -- look through cracked me up  :laugh: +1 :-X

And that quiz pic of yours was pretty surely taken at the Majestics Studios. :-D

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on November 16, 2015, 02:14:16 PM
And that quiz pic of yours was pretty surely taken at the Majestics Studios. :-D

Majestic Studios it is :-X ^-^ And thank you 8)

PZ

Well gents,
I've tracked down the uploader problems for mass uploading - evidently mod_security on the Apache server is not allowing the requests through.  mod_security is a server based firewall of sorts and is offering the site protection. Disabling mod_security allows mass uploading to w@&k, but is likely not the best idea.  I've sent a support ticket to the server boys for ideas/options

PZ

Server guys said that it would reduce our security - might need to look for another solution

Art Blade

Security comes first.

I remember having used it a few times back in the day but found it actually less comfortable than using the Aeva Media button from the menu. The reason: Composing a post with mass-uploaded pics takes quite a bit of editing as you need to manually put the image IDs into your post not to mention formatting code for each pic if you want to resize them and then edit in captions for each pic.. I much rather do it one by one with that media button and on uploading I get a perfect code with captions in my post -- no editing needed. I'm likely quite a bit quicker composing posts that way.

PZ

I forgot about the Aeva media button - that is a good solution, and does make for a perfectly composed post with images in the order you prefer  :-X

Art Blade

Quote from: Binnatics on November 16, 2015, 02:09:39 PMEven disabled my virus program

Those server guys mentioned security, didn't they? I think we might want to keep an eye out for Binnatics..

OK, couldn't resist :-()

fragger

Better fire up the quarantine chamber!

I'm with Art, I used the mass upload function for a while but found the Aeva Media button to be a more convenient option.

Binnatics

Oh, never knew that option existed. Quite handy indeed.  :-X

Here's my first try:

[smg id=8290 type=preview align=center caption="Hacker @ w@&k"]

Of course I ragequit the heist finale, forsing that cheater and his cheater whores back into free mode and in need of another cheater whore. Unfortunately they will probably find one :/

Dweller_Benthos

Not being familiar with that part of the game, what's going on there?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on November 17, 2015, 04:03:50 PM
Those server guys mentioned security, didn't they? I think we might want to keep an eye out for Binnatics..

:laugh: :-X

Art Blade

memory check, /smartass mode on

We already had that mass-upload problem some time ago and a discussion about it. Hehehe, Binnatics, I think you could have known -- please forgive me -- just out of curiosity, not to prove you wrong but to see whether or not my memory still worked, I did a quick search and indeed, here we go:
Quote from: Binnatics on May 06, 2014, 02:24:41 PMHope you can fix it, it's my favourite way of showing ingame views. I always mass-upload
And this is what I remembered, having tried to help you with the exact same solution
Quote from: Art Blade on May 06, 2014, 02:52:25 PM
I create all my posts with lots of pictures just using that Aeva Media icon. No problem at all, so why don't you try that until the mass-upload is sorted? :)
/smartass memory mode off

D_B, you're looking at a bank robbery (coop heist) and those money bags on the floor don't belong there. They shouldn't be anywhere at all during that heist. I know that some cheaters/hackers can spawn those, even make them follow you until you pick them up. I know of an occasion when some of those bags were following someone and on picking them up, they totalled one million in-game dollars. And no, wasn't me, I didn't pick them up.

Tags:
🡱 🡳