Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

At least most of that sort of stuff is simply amusing and not game-breaking :-D

Has anyone ever been able to get into the military base without getting killed? I got in once, by jumping a dirt bike over the boundary fence. There's a spot towards the north-west part of the fence where there's a hill you can use to jump a dirtie over the fence. I didn't last too long inside though, once the endlessly spawning grunts started coming at me. I holed up in some kind of shed in the middle of a small park-like area but I got flanked in there and couldn't hold them all off.

I've read that if the guard at the main eastern gate is facing away from you (i.e. is looking inwards towards the base) you can zip past him on a dirt bike and go straight into that sunken road that runs around the perimeter of the base, just inside the fence, and as long as you stay in there the troops will leave you alone. Once you come up out of the sunken road though, you'll have about ten seconds before the jarheads start using you for target practice.

Binnatics

I know that sunken road, and that was innitially the way I wnet in all the time. But I wnet jumping over the fence next to the entrance or parked a car next to the 'whole' in the fence and climbed on top of the car roof and then over the wall. Tricky, because you are on foot.
Later I entered using a chopper. You can get in quick and land next to the fighter jets. Steal one and get out in no time. I also used the slope of that hill you mentioned; with a kuruma it's easy to stay alive, since it's 99% bulletproof :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

There is one mission in Online where you have to steal a cargobob from the base for Trevor. Ron lends you his plane, which is a regular 4 person plane, nothing special. The first few times when I played that mission I forgot about the plane and went for a buzzard attack chopper. More firepower. Although I had firepower it was still a pain in the a$$ to get the cargobob without getting killed and fail the mission.
Later on, I decided to make use of that seemingly worthless plane. The first time I landed it on the rooftop of one of the bigger hangars in the base, and after destroying the jets (your first perk) I managed to take off again and land it on the end of the runway. From there I started sniping the soldiers. After a while I found out they stopped spawning. Eventually I managed to kill all the soldiers, 67 in total, and their presense was gone indeed. From then on I could explore the base, walk around in it and check out all the stuff there is. I kept using the plane from that moment on, but skipped the rooftop landing :-D
I believe it is one of the rare ocasions that the soldiers will stop spawning after a while ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Online you can get in by calling Merryweather's chopper to pick you up and fly you there. As long as you are in that chopper, the base doesn't recognise you. Once you jump out, the base is on full alert.

I prefer a second option that I found out: Again, online, fly with your own or a stolen chopper close to the base, call Lester and pay him to bribe the cops to turn a blind eye for something like 2:30 minutes. I found out that not only the cops but also the military ignores you. Fly in there until the Lazer jets have spawned and land, get in a jet and get out. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

That is indeed a good way :-X :)

It will cost you $5000 though :-D

Art Blade

I found it out during my daily objectives competition (28 days in a row accomplishing 3 objectives per day) when I repeatedly had to steal a vehicle from the base. Daily objectives means $25,000 on accomplishing the 3rd objective. So it was just 20k on those days but I spared myself the hassle -- before, I used to get shot down and die a lot, so staying alive and getting the job done within 2:30 minutes? For five grand, or better: for twenty grand I think it was well worth it :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

I have taken a break from GTA V Online for a little while so I decided to go on some big metal bird hunting in SP  >:D

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Plane hunt #1

Goodbye >:D

???? Bugged GTA Online lobby

Swimming under the harbor  ???
LEGACY

OWGKID

Instead of killing the bad guys myself, it is funny to call the cops so they can do your dirty w@&k  :laugh: :angel:

This is how we get stuff done around here!
LEGACY

Art Blade

we do that online, call the cops and then walk right into a gang attack -- the cops won't shoot you unless you fire your weapon :-()

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

For me, in GTA, cops mean trouble. And trouble always seems to find me. You know me :-D

OWGKID

Getting busted in the army base by nothing  :laugh: Didn't thought that was possible.
LEGACY

Art Blade

Ghost Cop Strikes Again. :-D

OWGKID

Yep. I guess the game won't stop the animation even if the cop/soldier dies. The soldier got me busted, but a Rhino sent a 120 mm HE shell up his a$$ >:D :-D
LEGACY

Binnatics

Hey, you finally got rid of these green statistics on your screen :) :-X

OWGKID

I assigned a "disable overlay" hotkey ;) Yep, I guess it is less disturbing to watch pics etc :)
LEGACY

OWGKID

I found a new hobby in GTA V SP: Vehicular bowling >:D :-D

Trevor flinging a car far out to the desert

Flying bikeless biker :-D

Franklin sends a car into that wall. Outcome: Car goes BOOM! >:D

Split hit
LEGACY

Binnatics

:laugh:

That split hit is a beauty :)

OWGKID

Yup, I played some bowling with the soldiers at Fort Zancudo too  :-D
LEGACY

Binnatics

I've been doing some adversary modes recently. I was busy defending the turf in Drop Zone when this eagle caught my eye:

[smg id=9324 type=preview align=center caption="Eagle"]

Stunt races also provide for nice captures sometimes. Early morning sun glance on my Annis cutting through thin air:

[smg id=9325 type=preview align=center caption="Annis in the sun"]

High as a kite:

[smg id=9326 type=preview align=center caption="20160928205258 1"]

Art Blade

:)

the eagle shot looks particularly nice due to those yellow/orange components. :-X

Binnatics

Yes, It's caused by the smoke that comes with the "Zone" in this game. If the green team takes hold of the zone, the smoke will turn green. And if no one is in the circle, there will be yellow smoke.

The orange combined nice with the weather don't you think? 8)

Art Blade

Binnatics

[smg id=9327 type=preview align=center caption="Colourful"]

Art Blade

:-D
[smg id=9328 type=preview align=center caption="b/w"]
[smg id=9329 type=preview align=center caption="funny colours"]
[smg id=9330 type=preview align=center caption="funny colours 2"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳