Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

Me too  :angry-new: My only reason to do this, is for fun in SP  ;) I ALWAYS delete the files related to the trainer  (don't want to get banned and I also want to contribute to keep the online MP clean) ^-^
LEGACY

Binnatics

I know GKID, don't worry ;) :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

hmmmm.... a trainer - I might just have another go - where did you get it GKID?

I just don't have the patience to play a game without cheating, although I would NEVER do so online.

Binnatics

Urr, Guys, we have a mod section on our boards, let's leave it there GTA-V mods ;)

You can find GKID's reply in the GTA-V mods section ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

OWGKID

Had some funny moments with the trainer xD Here's moon gravity enabled along with a guy having a seizure  :laugh:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Hello, are you alright over there?

This is how to ride a motor bike properly >:D

What happens when you teleport away in a cutscene  :o

My new toy  >:D :-D

Created my own VIP organization  :-()
LEGACY

Art Blade

moon gravity.. back in the day with a different game, I used to have fun with gravity settings, too :-D

Congratz on rank 120 ;)

Funny how you seem to enjoy a ton of on-screen information provided not only by the game itself but additionally by your computer's sensors readout. I checked mine until I had set the cooling parameters properly and then switched it off. Additionally, I changed my game settings so I wouldn't be molested by those pop-up messages that used to stream in onto my screen. I sometimes even switch off the HUD elements and the minimap just so I get a clean view on whatever the game has to offer. The way FC2 was designed. See the game, not those stats.  ^-^
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

I can toggle it on/off, but I'm just lazy  8-X I find it interesting to know how a game utilizes my computer, some games may use 1 core (FC2, FC3 and FC4 prefers to use Core 3 ONLY!!! ::) or share the w@&k between them all (Like GTA V and Black Ops 3) ;)

The minigun is awesome  :-D
LEGACY

Binnatics

Congratz on the minigun GKID! Knowing the fun you have using the Tank, I asume you are going to enjoy this toy a LOT! >:D

OWGKID

Indeed  >:D

Eat minigun and die!!!!!!!! :-D

Dealing with some a$$hole bikers  :-() :laugh:

Sousa all the way  ^-^

The cavalry has arrived  >:D >:D

Subsurface tanking  :-D
LEGACY

Binnatics

[smg id=8645 type=preview align=center caption="Sticky fest"]

Out of the way, here we come!!!

Art Blade

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

Cool  :-X

I am still amazed at the graphics quality.  I only wish the missions were to my liking  :-\\

Art Blade

I had a few minor accidents with this car but didn't want to spend money on repairs. Wasn't my car anyway. So I kept on driving for a while longer :-D
[smg id=8661 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking 01"]
Suddenly I noticed flames licking at my legs and engulfing the front of the car -- without hesitation, I bailed out of the moving vehicle going at quite some speed and split seconds later it blew up
[smg id=8662 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking 02"]
Just a scratch, a flesh wound, nothing to worry about. Never mind the other car in front that got caught by my burning wreck and blew up just as well.
[smg id=8663 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking 03"]
Then I watched how the firefighters took care of the charred remains.  ^-^
[smg id=8664 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking 04"]

PZ

OWGKID

Nice car bomb you got there  8) >:D
LEGACY

Art Blade

:-D I didn't aim for that other car, it was a real accident that I saw coming -- finger on the screenshot key and GO!  :-()

fragger

Funny story :-D

I was really impressed with the way firefighters and paramedics behave in that game. Like the times when I got into a fistfight with someone and knocked them out without the cops being alerted, then soon after paramedics would come and attend to the unconscious person. Yet another example of the liveliness and attention to detail of GTA V's game world :-X

Art Blade

:)

Hey, here's part II.
I came across that gasoline station when I noticed an AI driver slamming his car into a fuel pump. I had seen it happen there before but this time I took pics. Enjoy :-()

Here we go..
[smg id=8667 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking II 01"]
..and hit the pump.
[smg id=8668 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking II 02"]
after about 10 times hitting the pump it blew up
[smg id=8669 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking II 03"]
and of course that set everything on fire
[smg id=8670 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking II 04"]
so the firefighters had to put out the flames.
[smg id=8671 type=preview align=center caption="wrecking II 05"]

Binnatics

fragger

:laugh:

Some drivers in the game can't drive worth a damn - just like in reality :-() I like how occasionally you'll see some idiot flying around the streets, barely in control and usually running into other cars, buildings and pedestrians. I once saw one cause an accident on an elevated freeway and he went flying over the guardrail and parked upside-down on the grass below. I though only I did things like that in the game :-D

Art Blade

No, there are more morons out there  :-D

That guy slammed his golf cart into TerrZor's parked car and.. died on impact. I heard TerrZor go, "did that guy just die?!" :laugh:

[smg id=8672 type=preview align=center caption="dead man driving"]

Binnatics

The other day I was doing a pacific, and we were about to take Avi off his island. Something went wrong when the guy steering the police boat decided to get off and walk towards the chopper, that I was steering. Normally Avi would follow, also get off the boat and climb back on the island. In this case, he somehow grabbed the wheel of that police boat and started navigating in circles. There was no way of stopping him! Boy had we hoped that he would crash himself into the rocks or the beach, but no. He just kept going round in all sorts of circles as if he'd been bitten by a snake :laugh:

Tags:
🡱 🡳