New PC screenshots of the GTA V PC version from Rockstar. Trailer coming soon

Started by OWGKID, March 27, 2015, 01:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

That closes the deal.  I've been to most if not all those places using the PS3, and the detail of the PC version is orders of magnitude better.

GTAV for the PC is definitely in my list now

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

I should have my rig built by then with any luck.  Realistic graphics are the most important feature of a game in my book - don't care for sci-fi, futuristic, or otherwise imaginary scenarios

OWGKID

:-D :-D :-D Will be awesome to play heists with you guys  >:D >:D >:D 8)
LEGACY

Binnatics

Quote from: PZ on March 28, 2015, 09:39:33 AM
I should have my rig built by then with any luck.  Realistic graphics are the most important feature of a game in my book - don't care for sci-fi, futuristic, or otherwise imaginary scenarios

I especially like the realism in GTA games. It is a mixture of realistic graphics, not too precise though but giving the true impression, and realistic life-features (wasted cars, funny and serious stuff you would find in big cities).
All in the mix they create the complete picture of a grotesque crime novel with acceptable over-the-top features. Totally different than Saints Row, where over-the-top is the trademark.  :)

@ GKID: I am looking forward playing heists together, it will be great fun! From what I know if it, you will have to be the one setting things up for us, since you already levelled up enough to own an apartment and have a high-enough rank, isn't it? :-X ^-^

PZ

Don't know if this has already been posted, but the graphics are fantastic in this video of GTAV in 60 fps

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/11267

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

I tried to check that video on my iPhone yesterday, but it was too big to download through wifi. Took ages.  :-D

OWGKID

Quote from: Binnatics on April 01, 2015, 04:04:21 AM
@ GKID: I am looking forward playing heists together, it will be great fun! From what I know if it, you will have to be the one setting things up for us, since you already levelled up enough to own an apartment and have a high-enough rank, isn't it? :-X ^-^

Yes I have to set up the heists for you guys. Sorry for late reply :angel:. I have been on our cottage during the week. No internet access ;) The 60 fps trailer was amazing :o :o
LEGACY

Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳