Dang, I just fired up GTA5 on the PS3...

Started by PZ, March 19, 2015, 09:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

... and he graphics are so poor that I shut down after only 5 minutes.  Man, I'm becoming completely spoiled with the new generation graphics.

I used to think that the graphics in GTA5 were really good.  :-\\

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

I had to start up FC2 and AC Brotherhood just to get my graphics fix  :laugh:

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Indeed. Go for PC!!! The platform the series was birthed on ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

I'm thinking about it, but will wait to see/read you guy's experiences to get me fired up.  I never actually finished the game on the PS3 because it did not hold my interest that long.

Binnatics

GTA is something, when you are not really familiar with it, you need to invest some time in to learn to love it. I bet the heists will drag you into it for sure, once we can share the online play. And then there's a whole lot of SP to do, with excellent graphics and handling, and all the rest....

... just get a proper gaming PC and give it a chance. I'm sure you will enjoy ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on March 20, 2015, 09:39:22 AMI never actually finished the game

I think you haven't finished quite a few games but the graphics will still be better on PC so you should give it a go  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

PC gaming is actually my favorite because of the modding potential.  I'll likely purchase GTA5 for the PC because I remember the great fun I had doing the missions, and just plain exploring the world.

I would agree that there is much potential in the game.  :-X

OWGKID

No AA, sub-30 fps + low res textures... MY EYES :o :o ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
The only reason for me to play on my Potatobox 360 (not because the graphics are bad, but the game isn't on PC :D  >:(( >:((  :'( ) and get the PC version :-D :-D ^-^
LEGACY

Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳