Open World Games Crew

Started by Binnatics, March 15, 2015, 04:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

I was browsing The Rockstar Games Social Club today and gave it a go! Here's our official OWG Crew!!

Open World Games Crew

I will send all of you an invitation, if you just give me your Social Club User name ;)

If you have any ideas on Crew Avatar, custom titles etc, let me know. I've only just begun ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Nice w@&k, Binn!  :-X +1

I'm OWG-PZ

OWGKID

:-X 1+, we need to do heists together  >:D >:D :-D :-D

Btw, I have sent an invite. My name is "GKID7891" on social club too  ;)
LEGACY

Binnatics

I accepted both requests, and then 'invited' you both. And then nothing happened. Please check if you have to accept again, because you're not visible in the crew yet. If not, accept my friend request in SC and I can add you through the friends list. Then Accept, etc.

Hope it works  ^-^

Oh, btw, Art, since you are already in my friends list I invited you right away. Can you see if it is there to accept?? Cheers 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I can't bloody open its overlay. how do I get to see it?

(I fired up gta iv and I signed in but that's all I saw.. can't find a key to activate it except for that stupid gfwl)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

OWGKID

Quote from: Art Blade on March 16, 2015, 10:23:32 AM
I can't bloody open its overlay. how do I get to see it?

(I fired up gta iv and I signed in but that's all I saw.. can't find a key to activate it except for that stupid gfwl)

You may need to log on the Social Club web page.
LEGACY

Binnatics

GKID, thanx for the upload of the emblem, problem is I can't see it. I created one myself as well, that one isn't visible either. It sais it takes some time to become visible. Maybe we just need a bit patience. Anyway, Wonder what they both look like as an emblem 8)

Art Blade

thanks Gkid, Binnatics recommended using MaxPayne3 - I'll try when I get my head around it :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Quote from: Binnatics on March 16, 2015, 03:25:01 PM
GKID, thanx for the upload of the emblem, problem is I can't see it. I created one myself as well, that one isn't visible either. It sais it takes some time to become visible. Maybe we just need a bit patience. Anyway, Wonder what they both look like as an emblem 8)

Yeah, I got the same problem too ???? :-(
LEGACY

PZ

That's strange - when I went to the crew yesterday I saw the emblems.  ????

One was even on the page as the official one for the page - looked like a cartoon face with the "O" and "G" as eyes with the "W" as sort of a mouth - quite a clever emblem great job, Binn +1 for both you and GKID for your w@&k :-X

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

For me they w@&k as well. Rockstar warned that a picture created would take 30 minutes to show when published. Apparently it seems to have become 30 hours, anyway they are visible now :)

OWGKID

It could probably some heavy activity on their servers, multiple emblems being published and other stuff  ????
LEGACY

Binnatics

I think you are right about the servers. Yesterday I tried to publish an adapted version of the emblem and it was visible after only a couple of minutes :)

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

Quote from: Binnatics on March 18, 2015, 12:27:40 AM
I think you are right about the servers. Yesterday I tried to publish an adapted version of the emblem and it was visible after only a couple of minutes :)

That's a real nice emblem, Binn!  :-X

Binnatics

Thanx PZ! I wasn't sure about the mouth I created with the glancing lips. Plus wanted to check gradient effects. I think it is about right now 8)

PZ

I think so too - the mouth is better than the lips in the prior version, and the gradient is very nice  :-X +1

Binnatics

Art Blade

Art Blade

can't get a crew access through MP3. I'll check later when GTAV is out  :)

Art Blade

PZ

OWGKID

LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳