GTA V Mod wishlist?

Started by OWGKID, January 22, 2015, 12:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

GTA IV received a lot of custom mods over the years, ranging from advanced graphics mods to new vehicles/weapons and characters  :-() :-() :-() :-() R* delayed GTA V again until 14. April  ::) :D :angry-new: so my question is:
What would you like to mod in GTA V?

My own mods wishlist  :-() :-() :-() :-() >:D >:D >:D :

WORLD

• Carmaggedon  >:D >:D >:D >:D :-() :-() :-D :-D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • All weapons unlocked from start  :-D :-D :-() :-()
  • 6-star wanted level (tanks, helicopters and military personnel in the street similar to Saints Row: The Third)
  • New radio stations, I'd like to have a station with Sousa marches (Enjoyed my tank even better in SR:TT with "The Stars And Stripes Forever" playing on the in-game radio during my rampages) >:D >:D :-() :-() :-()
  • Re-arm the police/other enemies with MINIGUNS, RPGs, GLs and more  >:D >:D >:D
  • Crazy taxi handling  :laugh: :laugh: :-()
  • Replace the common vehicles found on the streets (rarer/special vehicles more common, tanks/bank trucks only in the streets  >:D ??? :laugh: :-D :-()

VEHICLES

• More weapons for the tank (co-ax MG) and ability to have 1 extra passenger for the roof-mounted MG
  • Better damage physics, Tank can CRUSH CARS TO PANCACKES (similar to SR:TT) and drive faster >:D >:D >:D >:D
  • All vehicles can be customized  :-() :-() :-() :-() :-()
  • Vehicles from other video games

WEAPONS

• FGM-148 Javelin
  • Realistic weapon models
  • Saints Row weapons  :laugh:  >:D
  • Halo/Sci-fi weapons  :-D

GTA ONLINE

• Reduce RP levels for weapons (all weapons can be unlocked between rank 1-40)
  • Reduce RP levels for Warstock Vehicles (tank/buzzard unlocked at lvl 25)
  • Increase armor hitpoints (500 000 HP on the Super heavy armour?) >:D
  • Max ammo=9999 for all explosive weapons
  • All car parts will be lvl unlocked
  • Max armor/food= 9999 (all armors/food) :-D
  • Increase mission payouts (max= 30 000$ for contact missions. Survivals pays 45 000$)
  • More cash can be looted from cash registrers (1500-4500$) Securicars drops between 25 000-150 000$

LEGACY

Binnatics

Quote from: GKID7891 on January 22, 2015, 12:48:46 PM
Will add more soon  :-() :-() :-() :-D :-D :-D

Let me guess; Jumping as high as a building >:D

No, seriously, I have no idea Kid, what I'd like to have modded. If I look back to previous GTA games, I'd like to have a mod to keep your friends and girls at 100% like, but I think it has changed in GTA V.
I will experience the game vanilla first, and I hope Rockstar does a good job to keep the cheaters out of ranked online matches. When I've done it all, I might get interested in the possibilities of the video editor. There I can imagine a bit of extra smoke, blow and burn could extend the fun quite a bit :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

I'm an all-weapons-unlocked kind of gamer so that would be number one on my list.  As to the rest of the game, I've played it on the console and it is rather well done for my taste

Art Blade

what I modded in IV were cars to make them basically damage-proof and I modded some engines so they would cause the car to take off with a one mile long skid mark :-() I modded a few cars so I could drift with them. Oh, I had several rockets in the rocket launcher and a military pistol that could blow up a car with one shot. However, I don't think that GTAV needs any modding
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

OWGKID

Quote from: Binnatics on January 22, 2015, 02:09:43 PM
Let me guess; Jumping as high as a building >:D

No, seriously, I have no idea Kid, what I'd like to have modded. If I look back to previous GTA games, I'd like to have a mod to keep your friends and girls at 100% like, but I think it has changed in GTA V.
I will experience the game vanilla first, and I hope Rockstar does a good job to keep the cheaters out of ranked online matches. When I've done it all, I might get interested in the possibilities of the video editor. There I can imagine a bit of extra smoke, blow and burn could extend the fun quite a bit :-()

Maybe re-arm the police with MINIGUNS, RPGS,GLs and other weapons  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
LEGACY

Binnatics

You usually have kind of destructive ideas :-D :-() :-X >:D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

That makes GTA V and other open world games so fun in general  :laugh: :-() >:D >:D
LEGACY

Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳