FC4 PC cheats

Started by Art Blade, December 25, 2014, 02:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

interesting. I remember a game that had two sets of parameters: client side (like god mode) and server side (like gravity). It was not possible to change gravity individually but for the whole map and thus for everyone. I remember having fun once, as a server admin, sending people afloat with zero gravity and when they were all drifting towards open space, setting that global gravity to, say, 10 so everyone got pulled down and shattered like water melons thrown from a rooftop. >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

:-D I remember with the same game that setting an extreme gravity would cause you to crater when stepping over the ledge of the pavement (kerb) onto the road.. that little ledge caused you to fall so brutally it would brake your neck :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

>:D Neutron star gravity :-()

mandru

Quote from: fragger on March 06, 2015, 04:49:08 PM
>:D Neutron star gravity :-()

That's funny fragger.  :)

When I read Art's description of gravity that powerful my thoughts went straight to Robert L. Forward's novels Dragon's Egg and Starquake.  The two novels describe a manned space mission to study a neutron star passing near our solar system and the discovery of life forms who evolved in those conditions that live at a rate a million times faster than out own.
- mandru

fragger

I too thought of Robert L. Forward, mandru. I've read Dragon's Egg and Rocheworld, but not Starquake. Forward would never win any Pulitzer Prizes for his characters but his physics are incredible - incredible because they're authentic. I guess it takes a real scientist to write real science fiction 8)

mandru

- mandru

mandru

While the cheat GodMode="1" UnlimitedAmmo="1" IgnorePlayer="1" works fine in the first four Shangri-La missions you will need to remove the IgnorePlayer condition to fight the boss monster in final fifth mission.  That boss needs to be able to see you to properly spawn demons and to recognize that you have successfully made hits on it.

With the IgnorePlayer condition in place I had hit that boss in the mouth several times and it would not drop to the ground so the tiger could attack it.

Once I removed the IgnorePlayer condition the boss knew when it was being hit allowing the mission to proceed and also my being visible to the demons on the ground split their attention so they stopped beating the hell out of my tiger.  :-D
- mandru

Art Blade

T.V.

Quote from: mandru on March 09, 2015, 07:46:30 AM
While the cheat GodMode="1" UnlimitedAmmo="1" IgnorePlayer="1" works fine in the first four Shangri-La missions you will need to remove the IgnorePlayer condition to fight the boss monster in final fifth mission.  That boss needs to be able to see you to properly spawn demons and to recognize that you have successfully made hits on it.

With the IgnorePlayer condition in place I had hit that boss in the mouth several times and it would not drop to the ground so the tiger could attack it.

Once I removed the IgnorePlayer condition the boss knew when it was being hit allowing the mission to proceed and also my being visible to the demons on the ground split their attention so they stopped beating the hell out of my tiger.  :-D
I gave up that mission in my first play trough, after 4-5 tries. Then I also went for the cheats, and like Your experience nothing happened when I hit the birds mouth (too) many times... Then I just ignored that mission... >:((
Will try again, without the IgnorePlayer, next time I'm "in the neighbourhood".  :-X

mandru

- mandru

nexor

Quote from: nexor on February 24, 2015, 11:42:17 PM
All my attempts to get these cheats to w@&k has failed  :D
Update:  Just resolved the cheats problem.
The cheat's supposed to w@&k when you're offline ok, when I want to play the game I'm not logged on to UPlay, and when I need to choose my campaign I sellect continue (offline), so that means I'm offline, right? wrong!!
I have to unplug my broadband cable from my pc, or turn the modum off, then I'm offline  :lamp:  :D

fragger

Interesting you should say that, nex. I find that if I disconnect the net via my ISP's software and fire up FC4, it takes about a minute to load while Uplay looks for updates, even though I'm not connected to the net. If I unplug the cable altogether, the game will launch immediately.

FC3 did the same thing.

PZ

On the PS4, the system logs you in to Uplay before the game menu even appears, so yes, you are online with the buggers before you even know to click the "offline" choice.

As I suspect will be the case with other software in the future, the only way to ensure that you are offline is to disable your network connection or unplug the cat5

nexor

We'll beat them yet   >:D

Binnatics

For as long as there remain cables I guess :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

According to a redditor, it is possible to add the cheats permanently via Steam. On Far Cry 4(steam version), right click and choose "Properties". In this menu, click on "Set Launch Options" and add "-GameProfile_GodMode 1" "-GameProfile_IgnorePlayer 1" and "-GameProfile_UnlimitedAmmo 1"  ;)
LEGACY

Art Blade

And according to you.. have you tried it?

PZ

Cool - reminds me of the ArmA3 launcher in which it is easy to click the check boxes of mods/cheats you want to play with.

OWGKID

Quote from: Art Blade on August 30, 2015, 08:16:52 AM
And according to you.. have you tried it?

I have enabled "-skipintro 1" via Steam so that works ^-^
LEGACY

Art Blade

PZ

I don't know if these Steam game parameters w@&k, but it is worth a try I guess

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/141727/20141125/far-cry-4-cheats.htm

Tags:
🡱 🡳