Buy a new GPU and get AC:5 for free...

Started by PZ, November 04, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

fragger

Maybe I'm missing something, but when I go to the "Pick your path" option to apply for the bundle, I am asked to choose which country I live in for buying purposes. Australia is not on the list :D There's not even anything close. The only listed countries in this hemisphere are Brazil and South Africa.

WTF? This is an industrialised, advanced Western nation, not the flipping Lost World ::) We actually do have computers here. And the internet, and money, and a postal service.

I call it continent discrimination...

PZ

There really does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to what they do

Art Blade

and they pulled a fast one on those who already fell for the AC5 pre-order bonus, such as myself. :D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

Just to be an a$$, luckily I got a new vidcards earlier this year.  >:D

Second note is what Fragger is experiencing, that nVidia is a douche when things comes to international status, most of their competitions are US only.
This offer seems to available to most of the EU countries though, even in Northern Europe, where your piss freezes to a curve if you do it outside.  B-)

fragger

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳