Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Started by PZ, October 28, 2014, 10:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

... is scheduled for release on November 11th for XBox, PS3, and PC.  At least Ubi developed a new game for the last gen console users and the PC crowd.  It looks like you play as a Templar, and hunt your former brethren.

Anyone know much about the game?

https://plus.google.com/115880926969978238488/posts/MsaV9U3qSoM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is26o5ApdOY#ws

Art Blade

sorry, no.. AC:unity is on my menu already.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I might keep an eye on this one.  It looks like it will be quite similar to AC4 - ship battles and such.

It is beginning to look that I'll have several games on my list of potential future purchases.

Art Blade

it reminds me too much of AC4:BlackFlag which is a game I already got and played through, even played online coop.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Bargain bin it is then - I didn't mind AC4 too much, but did tire of it after a while

PZ

Art Blade

ah, nice :) and it's by one of just a few uploaders which I have been following for quite some time with regards to non-commentary playthroughs. :-X

Art Blade

just a thought: we do have a general Assassin's Creed game board with child boards for the franchise -- why not slap on another one for this there as well?

PZ

Do you think anyone is going to play it?

Art Blade

if I am not mistaken, it's console exclusive.. so if you're not going to play it, I doubt anyone else will. Which is, now that you mentioned "anyone," probably not going to happen and now I've answered my own question: "no, we're not going to slap on another one for this."  :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳