The Scrapyard mission

Started by PZ, October 24, 2014, 10:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

The mission is to destroy the generator in the junkyard, but your buddy will want you to take a side mission to retrieve documents from the office at PetroSahel.  PetroSahel is full of flammables, so is quite fun.

Click for Google+ album

This video is a composite of several snippets from this mission
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvJ7oO0pMo#ws

Art Blade

nice adventure, loads of bodies  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks, AB - although I've completed dozens of plays through, I gravitate to this game more than any other I have ever played.  Modifying the game to suit my preferences is the icing on the cake.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

nice of you to add that vid. Fun to watch you in action :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

on the sniper tower, yep :-D

by the way, nasty: giving Josip a shot of morphine first and a bullet last.  :laugh:

PZ

Josip got greedy - wanting a second shot!

Art Blade

nice one :laugh:

^ this here is my 20,000th post. :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳