A new play through with mods and the high jump toggle

Started by PZ, October 22, 2014, 11:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I forgot how fun FC2 can be, and even more importantly, how beautiful the dynamic landscape is.  My loadout is:

• 6P9 modified so a single shot to the torso will kill
  • AR16 modified so that it is no longer 3-shot burst - it is now continuous automatic fire
  • AS50 - modified with dart silencer and extended range

Below is a link to a Google album with a series of screen shots, each with comment.  You can start the slideshow and see the captions below, or manually advance through the images seeing the captions on the right.  I chose to do the Google album because the upload and comment feature is so easy to use, and the photos appear to be larger and of higher resolution

https://plus.google.com/photos/115880926969978238488/albums/6073287120896324273

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Great pics, PZ :-X

I see you also have the enhanced-colour mod running. I could never get that to w@&k on my old rig (I think it had something to do with the GPU I was using back then). I should give it another go. The FC2 world looks really nice with that on.

PZ

Thanks gents - yes I've had the color mod running since I first modded the game and now just take it for granted.  It is a beautiful game world, even without the vibrant colors

I'm also liking the Google album way of displaying the pics, which are as large as my monitor so what you see is what I see at the same size.  There is also no limit to the number of images at that size, and I used my OWG email for the Google login to keep it separate from my professional account

Tags:
🡱 🡳