AC4 Black Flag Screenshot Topic (all game modes)

Started by Art Blade, August 20, 2014, 10:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

In case you have any screenshots you'd like to show, here's the place. :)

[smg id=7194 type=preview align=center caption="Is she counting ants or just too drunk?"]
[smg id=7195 type=preview align=center caption="What was I thinking? I never picked up anything that was lying around in the street."]
[smg id=7196 type=preview align=center caption="So say we all."]
[smg id=7197 type=preview align=center caption="I usually don't play MP but hey, lucky strike."]
[smg id=7198 type=preview align=center caption="AC4BF my ship"]
[smg id=7199 type=preview align=center caption="AC4BF my dinner"]
[smg id=7126 type=preview align=center caption="AC4BF vanished ship - my all time favourite."]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I especially like that last one of Niagara Falls  ???

Art Blade

was just digging around and found the vid mandru had come up with before -- it pretty much shows the same effect and I saw happen what the vid shows, in my own game, a few times -- see my screenie below the vid.

Ascension of the Jackdaw

[smg id=7200 type=preview align=center caption="AC4BF same spot"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

fragger

Excellent pics Art :-X

I like #6. Someone finally nailed Moby Dick :-()

Art Blade

thanks, fragger :) Yep, that's a proper lunch or dinner. Whale on toast.  :-D

Art Blade

My personal best score of 64k, standard difficulty as is mandatory for a public Wolfpack. Usually top scores range from around 40k to around 50k. I'm still having fun with that Wolfpack mode  ^-^
[smg id=7209 type=preview align=center caption="AC4BF coop 008"]

PZ

fragger

Art Blade

thank you, guys :)

I was just having a look at that score table, they should have had 1,000 points per kill to make it a decent game. For instance, I got all kills worth 1,000+ each and even had 5+k surplus. However, if everyone else got at least 1,000 per kill, we'd be in 200+k points for the whole team score which would have been really nice. We only had 150k. So these guys owe the team 50k which is about 20k for the 2nd and 3rd and 10k for the last guy, that's how much they wasted.

You can see it comparing the points and kills. I alone have more points than 2nd and 3rd place combined. :-() And I didn't even need as many kills as the guy in 2nd (edit: 2nd and 3rd got about the same amount of points but three needed the most kills) 3rd place but I still made twice as many points as he did.  :-D

PZ

:-X  :laugh:

I wouldn't want to go up against you,  AB!

Art Blade

Art Blade

I still don't quite know how UBI calculates the team score. The team is me, I had 29 kills with roughly 1,000 points per kill = 29,000 points. OK, I finished very quickly (less than 11 minutes) and got about 5,000 points for extra time = 34,000. Hmm.. Or, if the team (me) gets 44k with 29 kills, how can the "average" kill be only 1k?  ???? Anyway.. I don't care. This is a very nice result (few kills, many points) for standard difficulty on a solo play.  :-()
[smg id=7210 type=preview align=center caption="AC4BF coop 009"]

fragger

Nice w@&k :-X

I can't figure out how that average is arrived at either, it's a bit odd. Well, it's a lot odd. Ubi flunked maths, evidently ????

PZ

Binnatics

What I expect not to be part of the kill-related scores are the following: The score you get for the extra objectives/challenges in the top-right corner; the variety bonuses, the sequence-related points such as the points being given for completing an "avoid" mission with (less then) all 3 medicines used and succeeding in a defence sequence, and of course the time bonus at the end of the match.

You had 23 extra objectives completed, which is let's say 300 points average, so that's an additional 7000 points score. That would make 4100. Then you will have got at least 1,2 thousand for 2 avoid sequences, given the assumption that you got 600 points each, and probably some extra points for 1 or 2 successful defence sequences. That will result in roughly your score of 44000.  ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

makes sense.. so if the approach meter is usually maxed out with 450, and multipliers range from 1 to 3, average 2, it would make 900, plus focus most of the time, 150, 1050 total. Yep, that could be it.  :)

fragger

I'll have to take you guys' word for that :knockout

Art Blade

don't worry :) Actually, you are perfectly well excused as you don't play that game but there are lots of players who are just as blissfully unaware of what I was talking about, hence their miserable scores.  :-D

PZ

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

fragger

JRD

This is the first AC game I can remember that feature an actual sun...

[smg id=7447]

... and a moon! Although I remember seeing a moon in previous games but the sun was always indiscernible in the sky.

[smg id=7449]

And a church in Havana. I guess this is areal place... can't remember right now, anyway, just think this is a beautiful area.

[smg id=7448]

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳