a cemetery?!
[smg id=181 align=center width=400]
Datsun driver astray
[smg id=182 align=center width=400]
Brewery and Guard

the following were used as an example in the Tips>(funny) Tactics and Tips

[smg id=176 align=center width=400]
[smg id=177 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

Nice, some of those would make a good wallpaper.

nice pic of the Datsun guy, I only ever see them flailing around like their being shot....
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

cheers :)

oh, forgot this pic (already posted in memorable moments forum "these guys can't be serious")

[smg id=178 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Great pics Art - DKM2 is correct - they would make a good wall paper or perhaps  a random photo screen saver.   :-X

Art Blade

thank you :)

It's very interesting to walk without weapon (IgnorePlayer cheat a must). I've seen things... and I want to do it again. Only it takes years to get from A to B ;) thanks to savegames, I may continue my travels. Interesting to know for you, if you want to do it yourselves: No swimming. No map. No weapon cycling/drawing. No driving. Basically, all you do is walk and take pictures. That is nice though, since you see the world of FC2 with a full day night cycle and all weather patterns. And you can observe mercs what they do if they're not threatened. Go on, try it, post it here :)

PZ

Sounds interesting - playing FC2 as a photographer...

I'm going to try the ignoreplayer cheat...

Art Blade

that alone is fun enough if you want to observe mercs :) If you want to "lose" your weapon, best do it taking on a mission... sometimes when you leave a HQ in Pala or Port Selao, you don't see your weapon. Stay that way -- use a quicksave :) then walk... save... you can go on from there any time.

PS: you don't even have to take a mission, entering and leaving a HQ is sufficient.

PZ

Yeah, I notice and appreciate ths rare moments when you leave the HQ without a weapon - ideal time to practice doing the screen captures.

Art Blade

I thought exactly the same, only wanted to take it one step further... "I'm walking the earth" I think Kwai Chang Caine said that, in Kung Fu ;) Ah no, It was Samuel L Jackson...

Jules: "Basically I'm just gonna walk the earth." Vincent: "Whatcha mean 'walk the earth'?" Jules: "You know, like Caine in Kung Fu - walk from place to place, meet people...

imdb quotes it

Jules: I'll just walk the earth.
Vincent: What'cha mean walk the earth?
Jules: You know, walk the earth, meet people... get into adventures. Like Caine from "Kung Fu."

PZ

haha, interestingly, I purchased the Kung Fu series on DVD last year, and have not had the chance to watch them yet. ;D

Art Blade

please read the edit above :)

I got those too, memories of my youth... only I did watch the DVD collection :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳