These guys can't be serious...

Started by Art Blade, April 25, 2009, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[smg id=178 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

Im not sure what im looking at, Art. Are they both takin a leak??
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

I was already wondering why no one said a thing :)

That boat sits on top of the pipeline, far below is the water... You may have noticed from a far end of the lake, using a scope, that you can sometimes see a boat float in the air between Brewery and MS Pipeline Co. It's them :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

I never saw a boat in the air, not like that I mean...
What I see is boats popping in when you are moving too fast and reach an area where a boar "should be".. they pop in above the water and splash. Actually I once saw a merc loose balance just then and fall into the water to drawn......
But these guys should be in the circus  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Quote from: JRD on April 26, 2009, 06:12:34 AM
they pop in above the water and splash.

That's what should happen to those mercs I suppose, only they never splashed. Of course, some idiot suddenly felt the urge to build a pipeline just beneath them before they ever could get into the water :)

JRD

Funny how they keep the balance while pretending nothing weird is happening...

Art Blade

indeed. I wanted to follow the pipeline, so I pushed the boat down. They splashed and still pretended nothing had happened :)

JRD

Were you using the ignore player cheat?
You should have shot at them to see they fall for their own!!!!!!

Art Blade

yes, I used the IgnorePlayer cheat. I wanted to take pictures without having to draw my weapon which at that time was mysteriously hidden.

PS: which means, I walked from Port Selao to the Brewery...

Art Blade

[smg id=188 align=center width=400]

now, these guys can't be serious either! I always wondered where they take their wounded...

spaceboy

Here's a crossover post from the movie line forum.

"I'm not quite dead yet!  I'm feeling better"  Read in an English accent for the affect.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

those words came out of a couple of graves, muffled! fits perfectly well with some merc lines "did you hear that!" - "yeah, it came from over there!" ;)

PZ

It would be kind of cool to have recordings of the merc banter - their lines are of cult classic quality.  Would be funny to listen to in the media gallery!  Now that I have a PC, I'll be able to explore some of these cool things (if I ever find the time!)

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on April 27, 2009, 12:27:49 AM
those words came out of a couple of graves, muffled!

just in case... I know we have some elderly people with us... I was joking then. Don't go to the graveyard and hang around for days, hoping you could eventually hear those words ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳