Post a line

Started by JRD, April 24, 2009, 01:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

hahaha! Indeed, reservoir dogs is another classic... have to watch that one again.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Smith Lords

"I'll kill you with my teacup."

Vin Diesel- Riddick

"So, whats your plan?"
"I'm going to shoot my way out.Thought I'd shake it up a little."

Master Chief- Halo:Combat Evolved

"Nooooooooooooooooo!"

Luke-Star Wars episode 5(?)

"Stop thinking Cops and start thinking Playstation!"

Vin Diesel-?

"What are you doing! >:("
"Sir, Finishing this fight"

Master Chief-Halo 2

"Grenade!"
" Hey, you dropped this." :D

?

Dweller_Benthos

Doesn't really apply to FC2, just throwing it out there:

"He's, uh, spending a year dead for tax reasons"
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Quote from: Smith Lords on April 27, 2009, 08:22:31 PM"Grenade!" " Hey, you dropped this."

This one makes me chuckle...  :-X

On a side note, When JRD posted the vid where you see a frag grenade being thrown, I checked Wikipedia out about that gren. The interesting part is, regarding this quote, that "grenade!" is indicating a hostile grenade has been chucked at you. So that guy can't have dropped it... According to that Wiki article, you shout "frag out!" if you heave a gren at the enemy. "Sir, did you throw that away?"  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

"One must pull the pin and wait three seconds, not waiting four seconds and not waiting two seconds unless also continuing on to three seconds."

Or something like that.
D_B

Art Blade

found something with grens, too :)

Det. Ricardo Tubbs: [Crockett is holding a live hand grenade] I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen. People are gonna come in here, and you know what they gonna say? They gonna look around and go 'Ola Hijo. That's some crazy motherfucking wallpaper, what is that? Jackson Pollock?'

Miami Vice (2006)

JRD

Think that's the sentence D_B was referring to... ;)

"And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Monthy Python.....
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

JRD

ooops... another one

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them."

Jack Handy in Saturday Night Live

Art Blade

hahahahahaha  :-X

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and ..."

MP/Holy Grail

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, that's the hand granade thing from Holy Grail, I knew it was a lot longer, but the memory, she's a failin'.

Anyway, how could I have over looked this one:

BOOM! HEADSHOT!!

[smg id=203 type=av align=center caption="Good ol' FPS Doug"]
D_B

Art Blade

interesting, never saw the clip. I knew it from somewhere on the net as an animated gif of the scene when he goes "boom, headshot!" That vid would also fit in the topic "now I remember why I stopped playing mutli". Mutli? ;D

Dweller_Benthos

The funniest part is when he gets killed, I know some people like that.

Oh, and of course, the line "Everyone knows you run faster with a knife" if you've never played Counter Strike, then that might fly right over your head.

There's a whole set of vids with those guys who apparently play video games all day.
D_B

Art Blade

Soldier: What to do? What to do? Why don't you tell us what to do?
Commander: Shoot!
Soldier: On who?
Commander: How should I know on who? Just shoot!
Soldier: Isn't it better to pray?
Commander: Pray and shoot!

---
Waltz with Bashir

RedRaven

I CANT HEAR YOU
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
- - - - - - - - - -
I STILL CANT HEAR YOU.

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

"Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now"

The Bride in Kill Bill v.I

On a side note, I just saw that David Carradine (Bill) is gone!!!!

RedRaven

what, as in he is no more ?
Clement Freud went a couple weeks ago but only found out yesterday he was a VeRY funny and clever man.

Who Wants To Live Forever.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

RedRaven

sorry guys and gals,(tripped over power cable!) those first lines from me are from FULL METAL JACKET, but also used by ministry in a song called Thieves (great murder music for gunning down the mercs)

JRD

Quote from: dke58 on June 04, 2009, 08:55:25 AM
what, as in he is no more ?
Clement Freud went a couple weeks ago but only found out yesterday he was a VeRY funny and clever man.

Who Wants To Live Forever.

Yeap... gone, dead, kaput, muerto...

Who's Clement Freud?

Art Blade

David Carradine died 03 June 2009  :(

PZ

Oh no, not the Shaolin monk...

... truly a sad day...

I grew up with that program, and recently purchased the DVD set.

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on June 04, 2009, 12:05:04 PM
David Carradine died 03 June 2009  :(

Quote from: JRD on June 04, 2009, 08:48:59 AM
(...)
On a side note, I just saw that David Carradine (Bill) is gone!!!!

Yeap... that's the one... the Kung Fu master

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on June 04, 2009, 12:11:41 PMI grew up with that program, and recently purchased the DVD set.

same here  :)

JRD

Me too... I remember him and his pupil (Grasshopper)

We use to talk like him to show some wisdom, like:

[to a friend that has learned something he should already know]
"- Thats the true meaning of life Grasshopper"

He was a nice guy...

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: dke58 on June 04, 2009, 09:08:26 AM
sorry guys and gals,(tripped over power cable!) those first lines from me are from FULL METAL JACKET, but also used by ministry in a song called Thieves (great murder music for gunning down the mercs)

ohhh, another Ministry fan. Now let me see, how does that go?

"Juvenile delinquency is always associated with adult delinquency. They come from a home where the parents refuse to recognise anything that is fine or good or worthy of RESPECT"

Now there's a song to kill mercs by. Might have to play that when I get home.

So What?
D_B

Art Blade

Quote from: dke58 on June 04, 2009, 08:55:25 AMwhat, as in he is no more ?

"What do you mean, dead?" - "I mean the spark of his life is covered in sh!te. His spirit is gone but his stench remains, does that answer your question?"

Wat and Roland,  in A Knight's Tale.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳