Post a line

Started by JRD, April 24, 2009, 01:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

I was replying to Art Blade somewhere else and thought it would be funny to remember lines from any movies that fits FC2

The first one in my mind

"Make my day, punk"

Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry... can't remember which movie....  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

JRD

Another good (long) one

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you".

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction

JRD

Jamie Foxx: "You killed that guy?!?!"
Tom Cruise: "No, I didn't. I just shot him, the bullets killed him"

In "Colateral"

Art Blade

"you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence"

Time Bandits
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

"There can be only one"

Highlander
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

Apocalypse Now

Art Blade

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture. And kill them."

Full Metal Jacket

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on April 24, 2009, 04:13:03 PM
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture. And kill them."

Full Metal Jacket

Oh man... that's the finest... I love that line and I completly forgot about it... I was trying to remember one from Full Metal Jacket, but nothing came to mind... I think Animal Mother said that, right?

By the way, I knew this thread would get you by the ankles ;)

Art Blade

hehehe, very good idea... this might turn into a top10 topic :)

I don't remember exactly who said that line, I would have to watch it again. Not a bad idea actually...

That drill instructor had a couple of fine lines though :)

JRD

Here is another line... not from a movie. I saw it once on a Simpsons episode and I think it must be quite popular in US... If I'm not wrong it's in FC2 as well.
Is a sign by a fence or the front gate of a place (cattle Xing?)

"Trespassors will be shot. Survivors will be shot again"

Art Blade

LOL ahahahahah, muahahaha  ;D :-X arharharharhar!!! oh GAWD that's funny!

Art Blade

I also like some lines of one of the mercs, something like

"I know your weakness and I'm going to kill you with your weakness!"

and "You can't kill me, you know why? 'cos I'm your nightmare, I'm your worst f@§&%#* nightmare, yeah yeah yeah!"

"I can see you! (where are you?) I can see you!"

LOL

JRD

"We're not killing anybody on our wedding day"

Mickey Knox (Woody Harrelson) to Mallory Knox (Juliete Lewis) on Natural Born Killers

JRD

One from a Brazilian movie (Elite troop)

Bad guy - "Don't shoot me in the face, don't ruin my funeral"
Worst guy - "Gimme the shotgun"

Art Blade

hehe

here, since you started off with Dirty Harry (had to check on the net though):

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

Art Blade

here, finally got it sorted: one of my favourites

"What do you mean, dead?" - "I mean the spark of his life is covered in sh!te. His spirit is gone but his stench remains, does that answer your question?"

Wat and Roland,  in A Knight's Tale.

Man, I was so laughing about that line then... and Roland had those used stoppers in his nostrils which he had received from William along with the words, "left... right." (meaning nostrils)  ;D

JRD

"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

"Every faction in Africa calls themselves by these noble names - Liberation this, Patriotic that, Democratic Republic of something-or-other... I guess they can't own up to what they usually are: a federation of worse oppressors than the last bunch of oppressors. Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when both combatants proclaim themselves freedom-fighters. "

(That should be written in FC2 box!!!)

Yuri Orlov (Nicholas Cage) in Lord of War

On the same movie (which is one of my favourite movies... if you haven't seen it yet... do it today)

"(...) nine out of ten war victims today are killed with assault rifles and small arms (...). Those nuclear weapons sit in their silos. Your AK-47, that's the real weapon of mass destruction."

Art Blade

that was a good flick too :) nice quotes LOL

Art Blade

"Seven-six-two millimeter. Full. Metal. Jacket."

where did I pick that one up, darn...

JRD

Thats a good one too!!
I see you can't go to sleep now... hehehe sorry mate....
Wait till the guys check in.......

Art Blade

hehehe... I found another one:

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting."

oh and of course

"This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen."

Full Metal Jacket

JRD

I thought about tha last one too... it's a Mariners moto or something... Kubrick, as a genious he was, placed it perfectly in FMJ... great one Art

Here is another from the same movie

"A day without blood is like a day without sunshine"

Art Blade

nice, JRD :) Actually, I think FMJ has so many lines that seem to fit here we could as well dedicate this topic to Kubrick LOL (please don't, hehehe)

DKM2

"If it bleeds, we can kill it"

Predator
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

DKM2

And close as I can get it.

"The earth is red here, because of the blood that's been spilt, your never leaving Africa"
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Tags:
🡱 🡳